18

I slowly began walking into the elevator pressing 3. As the door was closing Shawn was running up the hallway. He jumped into the crack of the doorway before it closed shut. I sighed in anger looking at him and then the ground.

He stood up to beat down the towel to get the dirt off. I stood there shivering rubbing my arms. He gently laid the towel around my arms. I shook my head. "Its okay."

"Your freezing."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"You get on my nerves sometimes you know that?"

He shrugged. "Just trying to be nice." I rolled my eyes looking away from him. we felt an immediate stop and had seen the lights flicker. Just my luck. "Can you look at me?" he asked quietly. I slowly turned my head towards his direction. "Your eyes are beautiful." I tried not to smile but could no longer hold it in.

He cupped my face and pulled me closer to him. "I love when you smile." He gently pressed his lips against mine. I couldn't take it anymore, I like the boy a little. Okay a lot. I eagerly kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck and his snaked around my waist pushing me against the wall. His hands roamed my body as he licked my bottom lip for entrance. I excepted and pulled him closer to me.

He placed hi hands on my butt and gave it a light squeeze. I gasped at his actions while he smirked into the kiss.

Why is he making me feel this way? It's the want of him now that I can't get out of my head. Is he using me? I mean, he is on tour and technically doesn't have a girlfriend, so he isn't getting "anything". Is that what I'm here for?

"Shawn, I can do this I'm sorry." I quickly say and lightly push him away. "Why?" He comes back for another kiss, butt I rejected. "Because I can't feel this way about you." He stopped trying and looked at me. He just gave me a puzzled look for a moment. "Is it Nash? God, I'm gonna kill him! He always does this. First his brother stole Adalynn and now he's taking you from me." He backs away and looks away from me. He kicks the wall in anger and rubs his fingers against his temples. "Shawn stop that, it's not Nash, this is just all too quick." I say, only 63% lying. The elevator shook a bit and started to move again. I sighed in relief just wanting to go to bed. "Can we talk about this later?" I say gently, honestly feeling a little bad. But I shouldn't feel bad he's probably just using me. "Whatever." He mumbles before walking out of the door when the elevator opens. "Mr. Mendes we are so sorry for the inconvenience, can we interest you in anything?" The manager says to him stopping him from going to the room. "No, thanks I'm fine." He says as nicely as he can without punching them in the face. You could just tell by his look. Why is he so worked up? I walked in behind him and smiled at the man. I went to the bathroom and threw on pajamas quickly just so I could get to bed and go to sleep.