15

"Um..?"

I didn't really remember anything from last night. Except that it was cold.

"Hey, your the one that wanted to lay with me. " He smirked.
"Please, it was just cold." I rolled my eyes and slithered out of bed and into the shower. I felt the hot beads beat against my face which felt amazing considering how cold it was. But at the same time, it wasn't that cold for a while with Shawn. God shawn get out of my head!

After taking a hot shower I wrapped the towel around me to dry myself off I opened the curtain to see Shawn fixing his hair.

"Shawn! What the hell!" I screamed and shut the curtain. He shrugged and proceeded to comb his hair. I slowly opened the curtain and eased by him reaching the door. "You know you should dress like that around me more often." He winked.

__________

"So, I have something to tell you." Katherine trailed off. Shawn and I were sitting on his bed at the edge. "The Tour Bus is having some problems, so were going to be staying longer than we intended. You two will be staying in a hotel down the road for a week. Your little Magcon friends will be there too."

I sighed, "alright. " I walked into my little room to grab my things. I pulled out my suitcase a filled it up. "Hey. " Shawn knocked on the door, inviting himself in. "You okay?" I nodded. I just wanted to go home, I liked being friendless.

"I know your not okay."