20

"Thanks for coming with me."

"No problem."

Matthew and I walked around different stores shopping. He was actually very sweet. "So how are things with you and Shawn." I laughed, "what do you mean?" He looked at me confused. "Y'all's relationship, how is it?" My face went blank for a moment. "Its nice." he nodded looking through the rack. "How about this?" he said holding up a black thong. My eyes widened and immidiatly shook my head no. He laughed and threw them back on the rack.

"You know it sucks your dating Shawn." I spun around to Matthew. "Why?" he grinned. "Because Nash likes you, a lot." He laughed. My face turned a bright red. I was looking through the racks and decided to find a new one. I looked over the rack to see one I haven't checked. I spotted someone searching through clothes that looked very familiar. She didn't look in the best condition either. I squinted my eyes once more. I knew her from somewhere but couldn't make out where from.

When she noticed me starring at her, her face light up like fireworks. She ran up to me and grabbed my arm. "Whats your name?" she asked. "I-I-" Matthew pulled me away and as quickly out of the store as possible. "Probably just a fan." He said. I nodded as we walked back to limo.