🖤PART FOUR🖤

When he and his kid doesn't likes her but then misses her after she left them for another family.

Lisa's POV~

"Baby pls eat ur break fast or else u would get hungry at school" I said while running behind Jeonsan.

"U dwon't need to sow that fake care as if u are my real mother...u are just step mom" He replied me while running to his father.

Step mother.

A tag which is my own husband and kid has written in my forehead.

Not my own kid tho. I was married to Jeon Jungkook cause he needed a woman in his house who can take care of Jeonsan.
Jeonsan is the baby of his ex-wife, Hana, who died cause of suicide. She cheated on Jungkook and made Jeonsan with another man who died in an accident too. After his death, Hana commited suicide and left Jeonsan with Jungkook.
But even after knowing that Jeonsan isn't his own baby, he still accepter him and give him all the love as much as he can.

But their was still something missing which was a mother's love. In this world no matter how much love u gives to a child but deep inside down he will always feel an empty space for a mother's affection. This is what Jeonsan was craving for too.

So Jungkook married me even tho he didnt loved me and asked to be the mother of Jeonsan. I happily married him...after all why won't I accept a cute kiddo like Jeonsan? But he didn't. He didn't accepted me.

And now I'm living with this "Step mother" tag that I keep on running away from.

He can see that I'm his step-mom but can't see how much I love him and cares for him?

I was lost in my thought while tears dropped from my eyes until Jungkook came and said,

"U should get used to his calling u his step mom. Cause after all that's the truth isn't it? And don't forget our marriage was just for our deal" He took his car keys and walked away.

"Just for our deal"

That's true. Since my dad was really serious in hospital while I didn't had enough money to pay the hospital bills, Jungkook told me that if I marries him and love Jeonsan just like a mother than he would help my dad getting treatment in his private hospital.

But money wasn't the only reason for me marrying him. But it was my love for Jeonsan too. As soon as I came to know that Jeonsan lost his real mother and feels empty....I decided to fill this emptiness with love.

But they doesn't sees me as their family.

I'm nothing more than just a "step-mom" for Jeonsan and nothing near a "wife" for Jungkook.

I sighed.

I was going to my room until I heard the bell ring.

I opened the door to see......

Taehyung oppa?

"Hello lali how had u been?" He said while showing me his boxy smile.

"Hello oppa I'm fine what about u...ahh first come inside the house" I said while pulling him inside the house.

"I'm fine too....its just ur Jennie unnie wanted to have her plushies back that she left here while she had a night over with u and now she kept on whining so I had to came here to just to take them back" He said while dramatically rolling his eyes.

I chuckled.

I really admires Jennie Unnie and Taetae oppa's relation. It's just so full of love. Something that I don't have in my marriage.