🔞PART NINETEEN🔞

Requested chapter!!!
Smuts ahead🔞

                     "TEACH ME"

11:29 AM

Time is really a bitch.

It flies faster when we wants it to stop in order to enjoy the moment but then takes forever to pass even a minute when we eagerly waiting for something.

That's exactly the case of Lisa rn.

A student of Korea university eagerly waiting for her professor to arrive.

U must think she's a studious nerd who just wants the teacher to start the lesson already.

But nope.

She wasn't a book worm just in case u are wondering but in contrast she was a book hater whose ultimate dream was to throw a tree on Newton's head.

And yet she was waiting for her professor to arrive.

Sex ED Professor to be specific.

It was S.E.D class.

No matter how big of a anti-studies u are but reproduction is a topic that even back benchers tries to learn about.

Lisa was the same too.

She surely was one of the top students of the university yet she never enjoyed studying.

But it was different when it comes to SEX ED class.

And it's different when it comes to her
S.E.D professor.

Mr. Jeon Jungkook

*tring* *tring* *tring*

11:30 AM

And the wait was finally over with Mr. Jeon entering the classroom.

The class starts now.

Lisa's POV~

3 seconds....

2 seconds...

1 second..

0 second.

Here my countdown ended as there entered Mr. Jeon......making direct eye contact with me.

My heart skipped a beat as soon as his eyes fell on me.

Don't blame me tho. He had that effect on almost everyone in the class.

Those intense gazes had the seductive aura in them which can make ur legs go wobbly in a second.

I looked around at my classmates who were looking at him with the same thirsty looks as mine.

I rolled my eyes at them but didn't dared to blame them either.
After all it's Mr. Jeon we are talking about.