🔞PART EIGHTEEN🔞

Smut requested chapter!!!🔞

               ~Try Not To Fuck~

Lisa's POV:

My eyes were raging with the sight in front of me.

MY boyfriend having a intense dance in MY birthday party with one of MY best friend.

He looked enjoying the way she was touching him.

And here is ME being the birthday girl is just watching him sway MY own best friend's body here & there along with the rhythm.

He really thought it would be a great birthday gift for me? Well he was wrong then.

My eyes were shooting daggers at them as I saw him looking at me.....
with a smirk?

Oh.

Tryna play with my heart luv? Then let's continue the game u started.
I thought as I stood up clapping for them after the performance ended.

He totally looked taken aback with my behavior clearly wasn't expecting me to be calm & all smiley after the stunt he pulled.

U should be thankful that I ain't causing a drama here since I don't wanna ruin the party that u worked so hard to prepare.

But I surely ain't letting this go.

U will see the continuation to this game in the bedroom tonight.

Jungkook's POV:

Don't get me wrong people, I'm actually a one-woman-man.

But after seeing MY woman wearing the jacket given by MY best friend to cover her thighs got me all triggered.

Being the eye candy she was, she always had guys wrapped around her fingers.

Even tho me being the most wanted guy of the campus won her but still I used to get mad at those hoes who tries to steal her away.

It was really hard to date such a goddess like woman who can manage to turn heads by just walking.

So being the possessive ass I am.......
decided to make her taste her own medicine of jealousy. But deliberately failed.

There was she happily clapping for us while sweetly smiling. Isn't she feeling anything like jealousy at all?

My mind couldn't process while suddenly I saw her coming towards us.

She instantly went to Jieun and hugged her.

"Damn it babes, u never told me that are such a great dancer" I heard her saying as Jieun smiled.

"Come on, u are still the best dancer of our campus" She shyly responded.

Instantly I saw Lisa's eye moving to me. Those eyes are hypnotizing.

I felt myself getting lost in those dense eyes as she came near me and slowly fixed my already well fixed tie.

"U did so great honey" I heard her whispering as I gulped.

Why does she sounds so seductive?

"T-thank you luv" I finally managed to say those words.

Guests started leaving one by one as the function ended.

We thanked all the guests who gave their time to attend this function as everyone finally left with satisfaction.

Lisa was being all smiley around me that at some point it started scaring me away.