🖤PART SIXTEEN🖤

Special chapter!!!
Requested by: stanbpbtsordie

                  ~EUPHORIA💞~      

Author's POV:

"They're just friends" Said an army.

"But they're looking at each other just too long to be 'just friends'...." Said her heart.

"But they never even talked to each other" Said an army again.

"Love doesn't need words to express itself either, they can just look at each other and let their eyes say it all" Said her heart.

"But they doesn't even fits each other's ideal type" Said an army once again.

"People changes their whole old self for love then this is still just ideal type" Said her heart.

Armys capturing Jungkook with their cameras were having a hard time figuring Jungkook's different behavior today.

Or we can say different behavior around a particular female idol.

Blackpink's maknae, Lalisa Manoban.

Were they just friends?

More than friends?

In love?

No one knew.

All they knew was their idol is really different today.

He was calm. Happy. And satisfied with what he had.

Was it because of the award show performances given by different idols? No.

His eyes weren't even interested on the idols performance in front of him.

They were rather fixed at a particular "someone" who was getting nervous under his gaze.

Blackpink's maknae, Lalisa Manoban.

"Come on those 0.01 seconds of stare means nothing" they would've thought.....but then realised it wasn't just 0.01 seconds of eye contact.

It was staring.

His eyes were capturing all her moves with his shining eyes.

(Let's pretend BP attended GDA 2021 and she wore this lol)

The way she was smiling and clapping whenever a winner was announced.

Or the way she was fixing her outfit which was adding more into her shiny beauty.

Or the way she was chuckling with her unnies who must be joking around her.