🖤PART TWELVE (1/2)🖤

When a foreigner girl fells for her tour guide during her vacation trip but have to go back to her country

Lisa's POV~

Damn it. This stupid GPS is so useless. Like literally I had been roaming in the same place since past an hour now and still didn't reached the destination.

Soon my phone rang as I saw my sister's name written.

I picked the call.

"Hell---" I wasn't able to complete my sentence until her voice came.

"Gurllll how are u? How's Korea?Did u liked it? Did u ate the most famous dish of Busan? COME ON TELL ME I WANNA KNOWWW" Istg this unnie.

"Calm tf down Jichu unnie. I just reached here like 3 hours ago and now after freshing up I came outside to find that Namsan bridge but I can't fucking find my damn destination. And this fucking GPS is testing my patience now" I said angrily.

"Woah woah now u should be the one to calm tf down. And watch ur damn language lil gurl. Also this is why I called u. To help u. So I've actually arranged a tour guide for u who will introduce u to the places in South Korea" She said in a excited voice.

"Ok and u choosed to inform me that just now? When I literally lost half of my brain cells finding the places? Seriously?" I said in a irritating voice.

"Ooppss? Sorry? But I remembered it just now when he called me to ask when he have to start assisting u...so tell me what I should answer?" She said.

"Uhmm....tell him to meet me in the Cafe Blossom after an hour so that we can introduce ourselves and discuss our schedule, timing and all that" I said.

"Oh okie then...I'll tell him. By the way I wanna inform u that he's really handsome" She said in a teasing tone and I could say she was smirking.

"And? My standards are high asf unnie and I think having Gong Yoo Oppa as ideal type is already enough to prove that" I said in a proud voice. Now it was my turn to smirk.

"But what if he reached ur standards?" She questioned.

"I don't care unnie u know I ain't the dating type. So let me just enjoy my vacations and come back to the country I belongs" I said.

"U gonna eat ur words after seeing him but nvm I've to go now. Jin is waiting for me. And I'll tell him to meet u in that cafe" She said in a hurry.

"Oh okie unnie. See u soon" I said as she hung up.

Hmm so what now? Seems like I'll just go back to the hotel room and wait for the time to pass so thatI can meet him.

The way Jichu unnie described him, I'm really looking forward to meet him now.

Let's see how handsome he is.

*Time skips*

I reached the cafe as I went inside. Wait--how am I going to recognize him since I never met or even saw him.

I think I should ask unnie for his pic so at least I can recognize him.

Jisoo-turtle-rabbit-kim🐢🐰

                                                      Unnie.....

????
                                         How am I going
                                      to recognise that
                                         tour guide guy?