🖤PART TWELVE(2/2)🖤

When she came back to her country without confessing her feelings for her tour guide

Author's POV:

Each and every step was adding more to miles of distance between them.

She felt like he's going more far with each and every step that she was taking in her way back to her home.

She came back.

While leaving him there stuck between "the urge to confess" and "too scared to confess"

Loosing someone who never was yours always hits different.

Suddenly a taxi stood near her as she got inside it.

She mumbled the adddress softly but loud enough for the taxi driver to hear as he nodded starting the taxi.

The taxi she was sitting reminded her of something familiar.

The day she booked a taxi to reach the cafe.....where she met him for the first time.

The cafe....where she embarrassed herself by zooming the shit out of his photograph admiring the God looks.

"U really loves fascinating things.... Including me" that's what he used to say. She smiled remembering all that they had.

A little more than friendship but less than love.

The memories sneaked out of her eyes in the form of tears.

She wiped her tears away taking her phone out to see if he messaged her.
But their was nothing.

Why their would be anyway? After all it was his job. And he finished his job.

Suddenly her eyes went to the gallery which was full of pictures capturing the moments they had for 10 days straight.

This is why she loved photographs.
They're the proof that once, even just for a heartbeat, everything was perfect.

"Even tho I shouldn't be interfering but are u fine?" The old man driving the taxi asked.

"Y-yeah....everything is fine" She said smiling a bit at him.

"Doesn't looks like that but I won't ask what's the reason behind those dry tears...but always remember that the sun is always there, it's just the clouds that comes & goes" He said giving a warm smile.

She smiled back but this time it wasn't fake.

"ขอบคุณครับลุง" (Thank you uncle)

He nodded while smiling.

Yes. Feelings are like visitors which will come & go she said giving excuses to her heart which wasn't buying any of that.

"By the way u have suitcase bigger than ur size" He said joking around as I chuckled.

"I actually came back to my hometown after a vacation" She said a she nodded.

"Korea isn't it? Ur suitcase had that sticker in it" He said.

"Yess...South korea but I came back now since the vacations ended" She said as he nodded.

Soon she reached to my apartment as she took her suitcase and walked away after bidding goodbyes with the old taxi driver.

Quickly she unlocked her apartment while entering...it felt like exactly the day when she entered the hotel room of Korea.

How all the nights without even realising her heart used to dream about him.
It used to feel so right.

Now everything was reminding her of him making it hard for her to fix the broken pieces of heart that she was carrying.