🖤PART ELEVEN (1/2)🖤

Special chapter!
Requested by: Randylynbaldero

~LOVE NOTES❤📝~

Jungkook's POV~

"Hyung, u go inside the class I'll come putting my stuff inside the locker" I said to Jimin hyung.

"Fine then....come fast before the professor enters the classroom" He said patting my back as he moved to the class.

I walked to my locked opening it to find if there is something waiting for me.

And there it was.

The love note.

[The message is written in the picture above

[The message is written in the picture above...I hope I didn't edited to blurry for the readers to read :) ]

The message written in it gave me a tingling feeling that I couldn't name.
A unknowing smile crept on my face as blood rushed to my face.

I instantly opened my bag to see the other notes that I was getting since past a weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One boy, thousand feelings
Thank you for making me feel it all at once!!!
~your secret admirer :) "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled at I pulled another note...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Forget the butterflies,
I feel the whole zoo when I'm with u!
Not gonna complain, cause ur the best feeling I ever had!!
~your secret admirer :)"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I chuckled quietly.

It's been a week since I'm getting new letters everyday in my locker with a banana milk packet too. I tried to find the person who's putting it here but I couldn't.

I looked here and there to see if there was anyone who could be behind all this but I didn't noticed any suspected behavior around me. All of the students were busy among themselves.

"Jungkoookkkk" I got startled as the love note fell from my hand.

I looked behind just to see my best friend.....

.......lisa

She was waving at me showing the brightest morning smile which can lit ur mood instantly no matter how bad ur day was.

Beautiful.

But she's just best friend.

Just best friend.

Nothing more nothing less.

"What are u doing here kook?" She said while standing boldly in front of me.