🖤BONUS CHAPTER🖤

~LOVE NOTES ❤📝~

*6 years after*

Author's POV:

6 years....

71.9 months....

312.8 weeks.....

2190 days....

18921.6 seconds....

And he missed her in each & every year, months, weeks, days, minutes or seconds passing.

"She'll come back", the only thing he kept on reminding his heart which was craving to embrace her at least once, feel her lips at least once and apologize to her at least once.

Did she still feels the same?
He didn't knew. But still was sure about seeing her once again, expectedly or unexpectedly but surely once again.

Tried to find her a lot of times but always got nothing more than disappointment.

Was she waiting for him too?
He didn't knew. But still was sure about his heart who was willing to wait instead of having someone else, days, weeks, months or even years, he wanted to wait.

Currently sitting on a swing of a park he was re-reading all the love notes that she gave him. Smiling with satisfaction that he once had a true love while tears streaming his eyes in regret that he lost that true love.

Such a cruel world. One moment will make u the happiest person alive and another moment will steal the one person who was making u the happiest.

"Please comeback" He mumbled as tears fell on the note.

Kept on remembering what slipped away from his hands wasn't helping him to move on. Not like he wanted to move on either.

He'll rather remember her while crying instead of smile while forgetting her.

"Excuse me Mr...r u ok?"

Jungkook's POV:

My heart was so covered with all the memories that my brain forgot where I'm, who I'm & what I'm doing.

Not until someone spoke....

"Excuse me Mr...r u ok?"

I looked up to see the owner of the voice....

And I forgot all the pain I was feeling.

Time around me suddenly looked like rewinding. Taking me back.

6 years back....

71.9 months back....

312.8 weeks back.....

2190 days back....

18921.6 seconds back....

When I used to have her.....

Lisa?

"L-lisa?" My voice stuttered.

"Yes? U knows me?" She asked confusedly.

She doesn't remembers me?

"L-lisa...it's m-me....Jungkook" I said while trying to see a hint of excitement in her eyes but I couldn't.

They were blank & confused.

"I'm sorry I don't remember u" She said turning my world upside down.

Before I could say any further someone called her....
"Lisaaaa......"

I looked back to see....Taetae hyung?