🖤PART FIFTEEN🖤

Special chapter!
Requested by: llsmnbnzs

              ~FORBIDDEN LOVE💕~

Author's POV:

Burning with desire while keeping quiet about it is the greatest punishment two lovers can ever have.

And this is what they were going through.

Lisa and Jungkook. Two most popular names in the Korea University.

One was a student famous for her dancing skills while another being the teacher popular for his charming looks.

One had all the guys of the university wrapped around her fingers while other caught all the attention of girl students.

One was known as a trouble maker among teachers while other was known for his rules & disciplines.

Two different world but revolving around each other.

Two different hearts but beating for each other.

They had something in between each other described as Love.
A forbidden love.

He was her teacher.

A teacher who ended up teaching her the real meaning of love.

They knew it was dangerous. But they chose to fight for their fairytale.

And still fighting.

Lisa's POV:

They're so cute.

Looking outside the window I spotted a couple sitting in the bench while listening to music sharing earphones.

It must feel really good to flex ur love to the world without fearing the society.

I sighed.

"Ms. Manoban u should focus on your textbook instead of watching birds outside"

Fuck.

I looked up meeting the eyes of him. Jeon jungkook.

Staring at me intensely with a raised eyebrow while arms crossed.

"I-Im sorry s-sir" I said lightly said while biting my lips as he stared at me for awhile before looking away and continued his lesson.

This was my life.

No enjoying music in public.

No hugs or kisses in public.

No I love u's in public.

No confessions or gifts in valentines in public.

Everything just stays behind 4 walls.

U ask why? The answer is judgements. Just because the society doesn't accepts a love relation between a student and the teacher no matter even if they're of the same age. It's illegal they says.

But how to teach ur heart all these rules made by the society who just knows how to love?

U can't force love to exist where it doesn't just like that u can't deny it where it does.

And in our case it does exists.
Maybe hidden but isn't non-existent.

U ask is it hard to keep ur love a secret? The answer is yes.
Denying and lying about ur love to the people around u is really hard.