🖤PART TWENTY ONE🖤

Too much tears in the last chapter isn't it? Let's have some fluff now😉

                  ~Love Cafe🧁~

LISA'S POV:

"One iced chocolate cappuccino & one café latte....anything else ma'am?"

"No that's all dear"

"Thank u ma'am...it would be served in few minutes until then pls take a seat"

The lady smiled as she walked to one of the seats

I was so tired rn from yesterday's night shift that I didn't had the energy to take anymore orders.

"Bammie....I'm so damn tired rn, I'll fall if I stood here any longer"
I whined to my bestie and partner in this café who just replied with a worried look.

"I talked to Mr. Hwang but he said u can go back only when the clock hits 10"

I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall which was showing 9:45 AM rn.

God. I'm being so impatient now.

But u can't blame me after all who won't be tired after standing in the café for straight 24 hrs?

From my legs to arms to head. EVERYTHING was aching at this point.

I just sighed and looked at the customers sitting at the tables enjoying their order.

A smile came to my face looking all of them having a great time.

How I wish my life would've been as sweet as these cupcakes.

"Excuse me......" A deep voice startled me as I came out of my sweetland.

I looked in front to see a guy with ruffly hair & black mask.

For a second I felt lost in that warm looking guy until he waved in front of me.

"Uhmm

"Uhmm....I...I wanted to order a caffé mocha if it's available" He softly said scratching his nape.

Did I scared him by staring like a creep?

Ofc I did.

"Y-yes...ofc...its available...a caffé mocha...it would be at ur table in few minutes pls take ur seat" I hurriedly said confirming his order.

I'm really so effing embarrassing.

That guy slowly walked to the nearest seat from the cashier counter and sat down.

Not to make him uncomfortable or scare him even more, I started looking everywhere but him.

From the ceilings to the opened gate to the computer to even Bammie.