🖤PART TEN (1/3)🖤

When her cold husband comes to know about her serious disease~

Author's POV~

Lisa came out of the bathroom after taking a cold shower since she was feeling dizziness since past few weeks....not until her husband burst open the door, Jeon Jungkook.

"Did u touched those files that I kept in my desk?" He asked with a raised eyebrow while arms crossed.

Lisa looked at his with a confusing look while asked, "Files? What files? I dunno what are u talking about"

Jungkook frowned as he said, "Are u kidding me? Last night I fucking even told u that not to touch those files cause they're important. And now u forgot those files?"

Lisa tried to think if she knows about those files but she couldn't remember anything. She wasn't able to even remember that she had a talk about this with her husband last night.

"I'm sorry Jungkook but I really don't remember if u said anything to me in that topic" She stated.

"Wow. What kind of amnaesia do u have? Leave it. It's waste of time talking to u. I'd rather go find it on my own" He rolled his eyes at her and walked out of the room.

Lisa wanted to go behind him in order to help him finding his files but a sudden dizzy feeling stopped her.

She Instantly sat on the bed while holding her head which was aching a bit too.

"What's happening to me these days? I'm feeling so weak." Lisa mumbled under her breath.

"Am I dying or what? Pfft" She chuckled on her stupid thoughts.

Shhhhh..... God may mistake it as a wish.

Lisa's POV~

I kept on taking pain killers hoping for this headache to go away but all of my attempts were useless.

So I decided to visit a doctor to make sure it ain't something serious.

*Time skips*

I finally reached the hospital as I bowed, the staffs Instantly bowed down to me as they knew I'm Jungkook's wife.

Jungkook, one of the most well-known psychologist in Korea. They respected me....everyone did except Jungkook.

I brushed my thoughts as I entered the hospital.

"Excuse me. Can I have a appointment with Mr. Min? Like right now?" I asked the receptionist.

"Oh Mrs. Jeon ofc. U can go inside" She said sweetly.

"Thank u Yeri" I smiled and she responded with a smile.

I went inside his cabin...

"I can come in?" I said as Yoongi Oppa looked at me as he smiled.

"Oh drop the formalities and come in Lisa...u here at the hospital? Are u okie? " He said as he gestured for me to sit.

"Actually oppa I had been feeling dizzy and headaches since past few weeks. It isn't going away so I thought to have a check up" I said while he nodded.

"Is their any other problems u are suffering from?" He asked ashe started noting it down.

"I dunno if that counts but I'm unable to remember things either lol" As I chuckled.