🖤PART EIGHT🖤

When her bully sees his friends harassing her in the school.

Author's POV~

Slowly walking through the hallway she made her steps forward to the class while hoping not to cross paths with him.

But seems like luck wasn't with her.

Their he was standing few feets apart in front of her with the a devilish smirk which was screaming "trouble"

It wasn't good for her.

"Look look who we have here guys. The slowbie nerd" His voice started ringing in her ears mixed with his friend's laughter.

Ignoring them would be better as she thought while moving to her class. But nope....bad decision.

He pulled her by his bag while pushing her on the ground as his friends continued to cheer him.

"What do u want....Jungkook?" She said in a small voice silently hoping for her unnies to come and help her dealing with these devils.

"You" He said making her eyes widened.

"....to do all of our assignments pending for a whole month" He completed his sentence.

"O-ok I'll do it..let me g-go now" She said while stuttering a bit as his aura intimidated her.

"This soon bro? Come on let's have some more fun...shall we?" The guy named Yoonjin said.

"No. We wanted our Pending assignments to be completed now that was it. Let's go now" He stood up and went with the gang.

She slowly stood feeling pain in her ankle since it bruised due to the harsh push that Jungkook did.

As she finally managed to stood up, her eyes locked with a pair of brown eyes looking with some sort emotions towards her that she couldn't define.

As soon as he saw her looking at him, he instantly tear his eyes away from her while walking away arrogantly.

*Time skips*

The whole day in the school Lisa kept on doing the assignments that Jungkook and his gang gave her.

The thing which confused her was him.....who didn't left his seat until she was done with the work.

"Who knows u will leave it incomplete so I needs to keep an eye on u" that's what he after Lisa asked him why is he not leaving with other students including his gang.

And finally she was done with all the pending works of her bullies.

Lisa's POV~

Fucking finally!!! These bitches literally haven't been doing the assignments since past few months. It was a lot of finally done now.

I slowly looked behind the guy who was already staring at me intensely.

"Uhmm...the work...i-its completed" I told him making him come to his senses.

He coughed and replied, "okie then put them on the desk and leave. I'm going too. U are such a slowbie, wasted my time" He said while rolling his eyes as he left.

Wasted his time? Is he serious? I didn't even asked him to stay here with me. He was the one who wanted to "keep an eye on me".

I scoffed as I took my stuff while putting them inside my bag as I made my way out if the class too.