🖤PART TEN (2/3)🖤

When her cold husband founds out about her serious disease

Jungkook's POV~

I came home looking for Lisa around the house but found her nowhere.

Maybe she went out.

Can't she just stay home and take some rest if she wasn't feeling well.

Such a stubborn girl she is.

I sighed as I put the appointment file on the table beside me hat I arranged for tomorrow so that we can consult a doctor.

She had been looking week since past few days and even faints sometimes as far as I've heard from the house maids. I'll have to make sure that she's not having any serious problem.

I laid on the couch waiting for her to come back home not until I started feeling my eyes getting heavy. After all I was tired of all the meetings I attended today.

Author's POV~

Jungkook fell asleep right at the couch until Lisa entered the house sitting beside him as she put covers on his body.

She kept on admiring his facial features as she ran her hands through his soft brownish hair.

Lisa was going to walk upstairs to change her clothes into some comfortable ones not until her eyes fell on a file kept at the table. It has the logo of the same hospital she visited.

She frowned looking at that file cause as far as she remembered her reports were still inside her purse as she didn't took it outside the bag.

Her hands automatically moved to those file while opening them out of curiousity.

Her eyes widened with shock as she saw the appointment date written in it which was for tomorrow. In the patient's corner her name was written.

"H-he took an appointment of tomorrow just for m-me? That too of the same hospital I visited. No no I can't let him know about my disease" She mumbled under breathe not knowing what excuse she'll use in order to escape this appointment date.

Suddenly she saw Jungkook moving while he slowly opened his eyes yawning a bit.

She instantly hide those files inside her purse while pretending like nothing happened.

"Uhh j-jungkook u woke up? W-why did u fell asleep here? Let's go upstairs" She said while walking away not until Jungkook pulled her towards him.

"Where were u?" He asked in a hoarse voice.

"I went to....u-u'know....visit a....a....friend yeah a friend" She said looking everywhere but his eyes.

"Oh really? Then why are u acting so nervous. Look at me and answer" He said more like commanded.

"I'm not nervous...just tired" She said in a low voice looking in his eyes.

The distance between them was adding more into her nervousness. Their breathes were fanning each other's lips while eyes locked at each other.

Suddenly she caught him looking at her lips. She wanted to just pull him into a kiss but she couldn't.

Thinking what if he starts to hate her even more?

On the other hand Jungkook was having a hard time pulling himself all together while resisting himself from just smashing her lips onto her. He was scared.

Thinking what is she starts to hate him even more?

Before anything could happen both of them freed themselves out of each other's hold.