296-300

Chapter 296 – Avoid Water

The young man who looked like 14-year-old was not as dark as other slaves. He wore clean clothes, which was decorated with ornaments including bright gems and some bone ornaments. In Fallen Leaves City, people wearing these things were of a high class. Due to this reason, Shao Xuan and others could recognize that he was one of the slave masters.

The slaves around him called him young master. Shao Xuan thought about the information of the three young masters in the city and most likely, this person was the third young master Su Gu, the youngest slave master who had not yet owned a slave and whom the other tribes did not choose to trade with.

However, considering he was a young master in the city, the slaves had to be respectful.

At this time, the third young master lifted his chin and glanced at the slaves arrogantly. As everyone showed their respect towards him, he felt satisfied and then looked at the wooden sedan.

After the third young master appeared, the person on the wooden sedan became silent immediately. The attitude of people carrying the sedan and that of the female slave master sitting on the sedan chair changed..

She snorted again but this time it was weaker.

"Go!" She exclaimed in anger, throwing a painted pottery wine cup out.

The painted pottery wine cup fell to the ground and immediately shattered.

Looking at the exquisite pottery wine cup, which had extremely complicated patterns, Shao Xuan thought that Xing, who loved pottery, would definitely collect it as a treasure. However, it was thrown away by the owner casually in the city. Slave masters simply took what the slaves had made with great efforts as valueless stuff.

After the wooden sedan disappeared, most the surrounding people also left.

Su Gu's eyes scrutinized Shao Xuan and Tuo as if he was looking at market goods. Maybe he did not know how offensive his scrutiny was. He probably thought he looked kind, and smiled at Shao Xuan and Tuo.

Shao Xuan and Tuo wanted to beat him up...

Walking towards them, while introducing himself, Su Gu asked, "Which tribe are you from? I haven't seen you in the city before. My name is Su Gu, the third young master of Fallen Leaves City."

"Shao Xuan and Tuo, from the Flaming Horn tribe." replied Shao Xuan.

"The Flaming Horn tribe... Since you are strong, your tribe should definitely not be weak." said Su Gu.

"It doesn't depend on me." said Shao Xuan.

"Have you come here for the first time?"

"Yes."

"What are you going to do?"

"Nothing."

"..." What did he mean?

After asking a few more questions, Su Gu couldn't extract what he wanted to know from Shao Xuan. He finally couldn't help but cough and say, "Well, it's really inconvenient for you tribesmen when you come here for the first time and don't have a token."

Shao Xuan and Tuo glanced at him but didn't speak.

Seeing there was no reply, after waiting for a moment, Su Gu continued, "I can get the token for you!" Then he smiled to Shao Xuan and Tuo proudly.

Shao Xuan and Tuo glanced at him again and still didn't speak.

Shao Xuan had shared the information he gathered from He She, with Tuo and Lei. So, Tuo also knew that this young master was the weakest amongst the three lordship competitors and none of the tribes were willing to form an alliance with him. In Tuo's perspective, there was no use in forming an alliance with such a weak person. However, the final decision was upto Shao Xuan here and he would not speak.