451 - 380

Chapter 451 SettingsWhat Happens Next?

Within the tower, the bunch of people who were pathetically panicking froze when they heard the cracking sounds and look towards its source.

Everyone in the tower had been brutally affected by the energy waves. Some people were crouching, some standing while leaning against the stone pillar. When he heard the sounds, the person leaning against the thick stone pillar stopped breathing. His eyes widened as he stared at the stone pillar like he had seen something unbelievable.

A long crack appeared on the pillar, extending upwards like an unstoppable snake. It swam under his palm up to the top.

Feeling the vibrations under his hand, the person leapt and ran immediately.

"Run! It's collapsing!

As if the wicker to a bomb had been ignited, everyone exploded in panic. Without caring for their clothes and hair, everyone rushed down the tower.

Crack--- Crack crack---

Crackle crackle----

Pebbles and dust rolled downwards, the more and more fell. Tiny stones became large slabs and in the end, with a deep rumble, the ancient slabs of stone used to build the tower split open and it collapsed.

The deafening crash scared many bystanders but they watched helplessly. All they could do was stand back as they watched the towers on both sides of the city gates crumble before their eyes.

The guards at the gates had already disappeared.

With another boom, a giant piece of stone fell on the ground. A cloud of dust curled up and blurred the crowd's vision.

Yi Shi stood on the city wall, on a very peculiar spot. One crack in the wall separated him and the rest of the tower, it looked like two different worlds. On this side of the crack, he didn't feel much of the impact. When he sensed something was about to happen, he squatted to hide behind the stone wall. Compared to the rest who felt the impact of the waves, he was doing fine.

Yi Shi was privately glad that he was far away. However, it was not good for him to stay while everyone panicked. As everyone rushed to leave, he ran with Yi Bing and the rest. He had won the bet, Yi Bing needed to pay him.

The guards at the city gates were terrified, yes, but the Lu family was utterly traumatised. The initial plan was that Luzong killed Shao Xuan. And if Luzong couldn't, another person would take over the task. While they were ready to take over after Luzong lost, this was a more dramatic ending than they had expected.

That was just one punch. And the fight was over. They did not see where Luzong landed, no one knew if he was alive.

Should they continue?

The people of the Lu family all hung their heads, terrified they'd be named. Their opponent had defeated Luzong so easily, what could they do? They'd also get beaten up, no?

The city wall was cracked and the towers had fallen. Would they be able to fight him? Everyone knew what would happen so they did not want to sacrifice their own lives.

On the other side, Maoda finally closed his almost-unhinged jaw, instructing his men to comfort the bears. One bear had collapsed on the ground in shock and the sacks on its back were scattered on the ground. At least the sacks were tied tightly so the grains did not spill.

Black Bear looked at Shao Xuan with an unreadable look as if he did not truly know the person standing before him. The first time he met Shao Xuan, Shao Xuan stopped a large cauldron easily. The second time at King City, Shao Xuan had beaten Lubi with his own hammer, now...

Chronicles of the Primordial Wars IIIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें