661 - 700

Chapter 661 SettingsIt's Moving

Even though Shao Xuan was a special person and saved his son, as the shaman of the Jing tribe, he shouldn't have been so careless! How could he let down his guard?!

Even if he knew Shao Xuan wasn't that type of person, this matter was related to the fire seed, so he shouldn't act on his personal opinion.

The Jing shaman was suddenly silent. Although his facial expression was subtle, he was already growing anxious inside. His eyes closely followed the person under the quagmire. If he dared to make any wrong move, the shaman would immediately take action.

Miu had just recovered from the previous shock. Even though his eyes were still a little blurry when he looked at things, it wasn't a huge bother. He didn't want to suffer the same fate, but he couldn't hold back his ever-increasing curiosity. If Shao Xuan didn't enter the quagmire, he wouldn't look at him again, but now that Shao Xuan was under the quagmire, Miu wanted to find out what an outsider like him could do underneath their quagmire. Hopefully Shao Xuan wouldn't need anyone to rescue him if he was lost under the quagmire.

Luckily, Shao Xuan did not look over this time. Miu breathed out a sigh of relief. Shao Xuan's eyes were too scary.

Meanwhile, Shao Xuan had poured all of his attention to his surroundings. The shaman's third eye was the only eye that could remain open under the quagmire and not be affected by the muddy water.

But Shao Xuan couldn't. The Jing shaman's third eye was special. There was no way he could compare. The muddy water might damage his eyes, so Shao Xuan kept his eyes shut after the force dragged him to the bottom of the quagmire.

Luckily, Shao Xuan could still see through his special vision even with his eyes closed. He could see through his eyelids. No one else knew about this.

After he sank to the bottom of the quagmire, Shao Xuan did not start to walk right away. Instead, he stood where he was and observed everything around him.

Under the quagmire, the pressure from the mud all around him was twice as strong compared to normal water bodies such as rivers or lakes. This was the pressure he experienced under the still unmoving mud. If he lifted his legs to walk, it would greatly exhaust his physical energy. This was why the Jing shaman had to rest on the shore after he walked his first round under the quagmire.

The ground eyes around Shao Xuan appeared as small luminous spots in his special vision. Some were bright while some were dimmer. They were all ground eyes. These luminous spots were actually the ground eye stones within the creature's body. Normal ground eye stones were greyish and dim in his special vision, while higher quality ground eye stones and Universal Eyes appeared brighter, especially the Universal Eyes. They were bright and striking to the eye. Just now when the Universal Eye passed by in front of Shao Xuan, his eyes saw a trail of faded light behind it.

Judging by this principle, Shao Xuan only needed to look for the brightest light.

Shao Xuan didn't know what the True Eye looked like, but he already knew how bright the Universal Eyes were. Now all he needed to do was look for a light that was even brighter than the two Universal Eyes and then catch it.

Even though he wasn't sure if the True Eye could be used on Caesar, Shao Xuan had to give it a try. Caesar was still following the hunting team out to hunt like before, but he was a lot more restricted in his movements, especially when the forest was full of dangers and other fierce beasts. His reaction was a lot slower when it came to these situations. Seeing Caesar's injuries, Old Ke wanted to let Caesar take on other tasks, such as pulling carts in the Flaming River Trading Point, but Caesar was not willing to change his job. To him, pulling carts was only a side job. He preferred to hunt more. Now, even if he was hungry, he would go out and hunt for himself. He would even bring some food back for Old Ke.