531 - 560

Chapter 531 SettingsLooking for Stuff

Regarding the incident in the cabbage field in the Flaming Horn tribe, many heard the noise but didn't know what happened. It was not until the next day when they heard that the patrolling team caught a vegetable thief.

Were thieves stealing vegetables now? At this time of the year?

The wanderers didn't get it. Why steal from the tightly guarded cabbage garden when there are loosely guarded grains enough to fill your stomach?

What a strange thief.

However, several figures lurking amongst the wanderers were suspicious and wanted to learn more about the incident. But unfortunately, during the time of the theft, it was night time, and generally after dark, everyone except the soldiers on patrol would be resting in their houses. Even if they heard the noise, without the notice of the patrolling soldiers, they would not rush out to watch. With their weak physique, any wrong move would cost their lives, so being too curious might end up getting them killed.

Therefore, after the few figures asked around and received no relevant information, they could only return with their doubts unresolved.

A few scattered figures gathered once again where the guards on patrol and wanderers didn't notice.

"Who do you guys think was caught last night?" a slightly deep voice inquired.

"Judging from the noise last night, would it have been Robber Seven? As far as I know, he seems to have had a great interest in that vegetable field for a long time." remarked another with a hoarse voice. It seemed as if his throat had been seriously hurting, and listening to his voice made people feel uncomfortable.

"Robber Seven? Impossible, It can't be!" If Shao Xuan was here, he could definitely recognize the owner of this voice. This person who spoke was the thief who was previously caught by Shao Xuan, Robber Eleven.

"Out of us all, Robber Seven is most skilled in escaping. He is the best. Even if he was found, he could still escape from the Flaming Horns. It's probably not him," Robber Twelve conceded.

The first inquirer was silent for a moment. He stood up and looked around. "But Robber Seven hasn't appeared yet. Even though he doesn't like to be part of the group, he wouldn't reject our invitation and choose not to show up. And even if he didn't want to show up, he would have at least expressed something instead of doing nothing."

Hearing the words, the others were silent.

They really didn't believe it and didn't want to believe that the culprit was Robber Seven.

If indeed it was Robber Seven who had been caught, then how would they even stand a chance?

This was bad!

About half an hour passed, and they still didn't see Robber Seven.

"It's probably him," the hoarse voice said slowly, his voice resembling a blade scratched on a rock. Just listening to him brought the goosebumps.

Their facial expressions were full of mixed feelings, each in their own dispositions.

"We can't stay in Flaming Horn for any longer, let's leave and look for something else in the forest," the first low voice said carefully.

None of them had the slightest intention of saving Robber Seven for the moment.

Comradery?

What a joke! Robbers only looked out for themselves, when had there ever been such a thing?