301-305

Chapter 301 – Go Outside of the City

Su Gu's mood was quite complicated after he realized that he had enslaved a turtle.

A team of patrol slaves was passing by and Su Gu quickly threw the turtle, which was enslaved just now, into the water. He didn't want anyone to know that the object of his first successful enslavement was a turtle. If his two brothers learn about this matter, then it would be known by everyone and he would turn into a laughing stock.

Still, Su Gu was happy that he finally succeeded in enslaving.

After leaving the pool, Su Gu returned to his chamber immediately. Without taking a break, he continued to practice enslavement. He did not experiment on human beings when practicing secretly as he was not capable of enslaving humans at the moment. Moreover, he was afraid of being discovered by others if he failed in enslaving humans too many times.

After practicing alone for a while, Su Gu felt bored. He ordered the slaves, waiting upon him, to send a live scorpion to his chamber and then tried to enslave it secretly. He failed to enslave the scorpion and it died. Although its body didn't become abnormal nor receive any wound, it died just like those humans, who died in most cases, when the slave master failed in enslaving them.

Su Gu was disappointed by the failure, but he cheered up soon. After all, he had succeeded once.

After a day of recuperation, Su Gu came to the pool where his father raised turtles, again.

There were five look alike turtles laying on the side of the pool. Su Gu could never recognize the appearance of turtles before, but at the moment, he felt that the turtle he succeeded in enslaving yesterday was not among these five turtles.

After a while, Su Gu saw a black turtle crawl out of the water. It was bigger and darker than the other ones.

When the turtle climbed out, all the five turtles which had been laying on the side of the pool quickly crawled back into the water. It seemed like the five turtles were extremely afraid of this bigger turtle.

*It's exactly this one!*

Su Gu leaned forward and carefully observed the turtle which he had successfully enslaved yesterday. He knew that, "enslaved" slaves were a lot stronger than ordinary slaves. Unexpectedly, this appeared to be the case even for animals.

The changes looked so obvious just after one day of enslavement!

*I'm not a loser!* Su Gu forgot about the embarrassment of enslaving a turtle, and felt quite satisfied.

This turtle did not only grow larger, but was also full of spirit. Moreover, because it was successfully enslaved by him, it was quite obedient and did not try to bite Su Gu when he picked it up.

After the initial excitement, Su Gu finally calmed down. He won't let others know about such changes. What's more, he would never reveal to his two brothers that he had succeeded in enslaving. Being weaker than his two brothers, Su Gu felt the need to be extremely cautious before he became strong enough.

As for the turtle, Su Gu thought others would find it abnormal if the turtle suddenly grew larger within a few days.

Thinking about it, Su Gu went to look for his father and request a turtle for partaking.

The disgruntled Fallen Leaves Lord agreed after rebuking Su Gu.

Su Gu placed the turtle within a hide bag and brought it back to his chamber. With no place to raise the turtle, Su Gu cooked it, and then took the pot of turtle meat to the tribal area for Shao Xuan and the others.