A Lesson On How To Rule the World!

Gundams pov

"listen well my child. This is how we shall rule the tanaka empire!"

I am a demon so naturally it's up to me to rule this pityful world. Even a demon such as myself however cannot live forever so I need someone to pass my knowledge down apon so they may rule the world in my place

That is where my children come in.

Out of all my children kokichi hold the most promise so I've been given him private lessons.

"now my child tell me what you should do when your subordinate gose against your idea?"

"you hear them out and if they continue to defy you eliminate them" kokichi muttered.

"excellent child" I chuckled darkly "now next questi-"

"daddy do we have to keep doing this? I'm bored" kokichi complained.

"hush now child the business of the tanaka empire is important" I scolded him.

"what's the point? Mommy said its all silly talk anyway" kokichi pouted.

My eyes widened "he said what!?!"

I marched into the kitchen with kokichi where my beloved was cooking.

"my dark Prince did you tell our son that my tales of darkness were simply silly talk!"

"oh you caught me" kazuichi laughed nervously "kokichi honey I told you to keep that as our little secret"

"oh I forgot" kokichi smiled innocently

I folded my arms, not amused in the slightest "my dark Prince I don't appreciate your spreading lies to our children"

"me spreading lies!" kazuichi snapped "Your the one trying to convince our children that you're a demon!"

"I am a demon!"

Me and my dark Prince continued to argued while kokichi sneaked off to play with his siblings. He truly is a munipulitive child. He'll make a wonderful future leader of the tanaka empire.