Bullying

Kazuichis pov

I was sitting in the living room relaxing when gonta burst through the door in tears.

"baby what's wrong?" I yelled going into panicked mom mode.

Gundam came behind him with a sigh "the child is inconsolable. He's been like this ever since I picked him up from school"

"sweetheart" I picked him up and gently rocked him in my arms "baby tell mommy what happened"

"the *hic* the other kids *hic* don't like me. They *hic* they said gonta was freak!"

"who said that!" miu popped up looking angry.

"I'll make them wish they were never born!" kokichi yelled.

I leaned down and kissed his forehead "do you want to know a secret honey?"

"yes" gonta nodded.

"me and your father were bullied at school too" I smiled sadly "but just because some mean kids picked on you doesn't mean you can't find real friends and be happy"

"indeed" gundam leaned over and petted his long hair "you are the son of the great gundam tanaka! We do not listen to the words of pityful mortals. We do not even hear their words. Their insults mean nothing to us for we are destined for greatness while their only destined for the slime!"

"ok gonta understand now" gonta said as he wiped his tears away.

"really? Cause I got none of that" I scratched my head in confusion.

Gundam chuckled and pulled us all into a group hug. Gonta giggled, already forgotten about the mean things those bullies said.

I smiled sadly at him. I hope things get easier for my sweet little boy.