Book Of Memories

Kokichis pov

"look what I found guys!" I said excitedly. I was looking through our old stuff when I found a very special book.

"what's that you got there kichi?" miu asked.

"it's the old picture book mom made for us the day we were adopted" I grinned.

"oh my gosh I remember that book" miu smiled "open it up kichi!"

I nodded and opened the book. The first page showed a picture of me, gonta and miu at the orphanage. Gonta clung to me nervously while he hugged his old teddy bear while miu and I looked ahead excitedly.

"this must have been when mom and dad adopted us" I said as the memories rushed back.

"oh wow gonta you were such a cute kid" miu gushed.

"gonta remembers bear" gonta muttered "gonta think it's in here somewhere" he digged through our box of old stuff "ah there it is!" he pulled out the old bear "the teddy bear father gave me" he looked at the bear with pure love. I can understand why. It is the last thing his real father gave him.

"ok onto the next page!" I said excitedly flipping to the next page.

The next picture was of the three of us playing dress-up. I was dressed as a scary dragon, gonta was dressed as a princess I kidnapped and miu was the knight trying to rescue him.

"why is gonta the princess!" gonta tilted his head in confusion.

"because your the prettiest" I said poking his cheek.

"gonta is pretty" gonta blushed at my words.

"let's just go to the next page" miu chuckled awkwardly.

We continued to go through page after page until we landed on a particular one. It was a picture of me, gonta and miu wrapped up in our favourite blanket.

"hey I think that blanket's still in here" miu reached into the box and pulled out our lily pattern blanket "here it is! Let wrap ourselves in it and watch a movie for old times sake"

"that is a wonderful idea miu" I ran after her excitedly while gonta followed behind us happily. Time to refert back to sweet sweet childhood!

Gundams pov

I returned home with kazuichi after a humiliating defeat by my rival hajimes hands. Oh well at least my children can cheer me up.

I walked into the room and my heart stopped. Gonta, kokichi and miu were wrapped in their old childhood blanket asleep. It was as if I went back in time. Back to when they were sweet, innocent children.

"dude are you crying?" kakashi questioned.

"silence my dark prince! A grown man can cry any time he wants to!" I said wiping my tears away

Damnit children! Why do you do this to me!