Sled Dogs

Gundams pov

We looked outside. The hellish snow blaze from last night had made it impossible for us to drive.

"sorry kids" my dark Prince sighed "there's no way we can get you to school today"

"aww but we're going to miss the welcome back party" the children whined. It saddened me to see the kids so upset. An idea popped into my head.

"wait right here" I commanded them. I ran into the shed where my huskys miko and Mia were waiting. I attached them to the children sled and rided it to the front of the house.

"your ride has arrived my dears" I grinned proudly.

"wow impressive thinking gundy" my dark Prince kissed me on the cheek as he and the children hopped on.

"we should pick kaito and his siblings up" kokichi suggested.

"oh good idea baby" my dark Prince petted his head "come on gundam let's go pick up the neighbours kids" I nodded and signaled for the dog to move forward.

The corn haired one and red eyed one stood in their dressing gowns in disbelief at us.

"hey taka do you want us to take your kids to school?" my dark Prince asked.

"ah yes that would be very much appreciated" the red eyed one smiled nervously.

"wow cool ride" the small purple haired mortal said as he jumped on board with his sisters.

"alright kids it will be a bit of a squeeze but I think we can manage it" my dark Prince smiled confidently "alright gundy let's go!"

*time skip*

We finally reached the school. The children ran inside happy. It was nice to see the youngens so excited for the heavens education. God's know I didn't.

"your a real genius you know that" my dark Prince wrapped his arms around me.

"of course I am! A demon such as I would naturally have a higher IQ then a mere mortal-" my ranting was cut off by my dark Princes lips against mine "dose that mean that we'll be partaking in the ritual of love?"

"definitely" he grinned.

"wonderful! Then let us return home!"