Baking

Kazuichis pov

"come on kiddos it's baking time!" I cheered.

Every Saturday we baked cupcakes just for the fun of it. They kids love it and so do I so it's become our weekly bonding exercise.

"I got the flour" miu held the flour up.

"I got the sugar" kokichi hugged the sugar bag.

"and gonta got the butter and eggs" gonta held the butter and eggs gently, trying his best not to break them.

"excellent then let the art of baking commence!" gundam laughed darkly. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bowl.

The kids put the ingredients in the bowl and I began sturring. I didn't let the kids stur anymore since it always ended with flour and eggs everywhere!

We put the batter into the little cupcake tins and placed it in the oven. The kids watched excitedly while gundam snuggled into me.

"it's wonderful that we something we can all have fun with isn't it my dear" gundam smiled at me.

"you said it babe" I said kissing him on the cheek. Our sweet moment was cut off by the bell "oh that's the cupcakes done. Kids stand back mommys going to take them out!"

*time skip*

We all sat down in front of the TV eating our cupcakes decorated like little cats and dogs. Gundam threw his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest.

It feels nice to have a family.