Called Into School

Kazuichis pov

I sat in the headmasters office nervously. The kids have never been in so much trouble that we had to be called in. What on earth did they do?

The kids walked in looking nervous. Gonta looked like he was about to burst into tears

"hey mom" miu said nervously as they took a seat next to me "where's dad?"

"he was too busy with work to come in" I muttered "now tell me what you did"

"your children were bullying a child during lunchtime" the headmaster.

"we weren't bullying him" kokichi yelled "he and his little friends were picking on our brother. If he can't take it then maybe he shouldn't dish it out"

"oh nonsense" the headmaster shrugged him off "that boy is a grade A student with a good social life. There's no way he's a bully"

This sparked an anger in me "oh so since he's popular you'll believe everything he says" I said in a low, threatening voice.

The headmasters face turned pale "umm well-"

"bullshit!" I slammed my hands on the desk "you didn't even listen to my kids before deciding their guilty. Maybe I should tell the other parents about your double standards"

"now now there's no need for that" the headmaster said quickly "I'll make sure the boy is punished just please keep this to yourself"

"fine but I won't go easy on you if this happens again" I glared at him "come on kids we're going home"

"kay mom" they said as they follow me out the door.

"mom that was awesome!" kokichi yelled. Miu and gonta nodded in agreement.

"hey it was nothing" I wrapped my arms around them "I always have your backs. Now matter what"