Triple Birthday Party

Kazuichis pov

"Mommy wake up"

I opened my eyes to see my cute kids standing at the bed frame. I know they're excited about turning thirteen but it's still no excuse to wake me up at five in the morning.

"happy birthday baby" I pick him up and carried him downstairs. Mondo smiled at us when we walked into the kitchen.

"good morning my love" gundam said kissing my cheek "did the children wake you up?"

I nodded hugging him. He chuckled.

"sorry my dark prince. I guess the children really wanted his present."

"present!" the kids ran up to him excitedly.

Gundam handed them each a locket filled with blood "it's a demon tradition to give your child the blood of a hell hound once they reach teenagehood" he explained

"oh jeez thanks dad" kokichi forced a smile on his face. I could tell that he and his siblings weren't too happy with their gift.

"don't worry kids. The party should make up for the crappy gifts" I whispered to them once gundam was out of earshot.

They nodded with a grin "hey mom when's the party going to start?"

"in a couple of hours when the guests arrive." I grinned at them excitedly. "I've invited everyone. all your uncles and aunties and friends. I even ordered a big bouncy castle."

"yay!" they jumped up and down excitedly "this is going to so much fun!"

Time skip

Kokichis pov

All the guests had finally arrived. We all ran out to the bouncy castle and played in it. Kaito even taught me how to do a back flip!

Eventually mama called us in for tea and cake. Everyone sang happy birthday and I blew out the candles. I made a wish that everything could always stay so nice dispite the fact that we're growing up.