Adulthood

Kazuichis pov

"goodbye sweetie" I said as I kissed my son gonta on the cheek.

It's crazy to think that my kids are all grown up now. It feels like only yesterday that I was able to pick them up in my arms. Now they're young adults in their twenties. Time sure does fly!

Kokichis still in a relationship with his first boyfriend kaito. In fact kaito proposed to him last week! I'm real excited to help plan the wedding.

Mius not married but she's living with her robot boyfriend named kiibo. Not a bad looking kid either. My kids have great taste in partners. They must have got it from me!

And now my baby boy gonta is moving in with his girlfriend keade. After he leaves I'll have no more kids in the house. It hurts but I know it's just a normal part of life. I can't hold onto him forever.

"mommy" his eyes were filled with tears "gonta will miss you"

"aww I'll miss you too baby" I pulled him into a hug "but you have a lovely girlfriend and your going to love living with her so you go to her baby"

He nodded and walked out the door carrying his bags with ease.

Gundam came up and placed a hand on my shoulder "are you alright my dark prince"

"yeah" I nodded with a smile "after all it's not like their gone forever. No matter where they are they'll always be my babies"

The end.