New Neighbours

Kokichis pov

"now listen up tiny mortals this is how we are going to achieve world domination!" I was sitting in the garden with my siblings as daddy went on about world domination. I wasn't really listening cause it was all boring stuff!

I then noticed a car pull up. Oh yeah mommy said we're getting new neighbours. I saw a man with red eyes come out along with a funny haired man and a purple haired boy, a girl with green ribbons in her hair and a girl with grey hair all around my age. My eyes lit up. New friends!

"come on guys let's ditch this boring lecture" I whispered to my sibs.

"but isn't gonta and siblings supposed to stay and listen" gonta muttered.

"stay if you want chump but I wanna see if there's something actually fun to do" miu said as she snuck away with me.

"please wait for gonta!" gonta whined as he ran after us. Its crazy that daddy didn't notice us leaving.

"ok siblings to adventure!" I said confidently as we jumped over the neighbours fence.

Takas pov

I explored the house with my excited children and bored looking husband beside me. It was much bigger than I expected. We went outside to check out the back yard when we saw three small children around our own children's age.

Kirumi shrunk back nervously. Her brother and sister however were much braver.

"what are two degenerate males like you doing here" tenko yelled. Honestly her haterd of men worries me!

"wow those are some big words for someone who's clearly a dummy!" the purple haired boy said rudely.

"how dare you!" tenko glared at him. She turned to the blonde haired girl "how do you live with this guy?"

"eh you get used to it" she shrugged "I'm miu. you wanna get away from the boys?"

"tenko and most definitely" tenko nodded firmly before running off with miu.

"hey there" kaito bent down to the smaller boy "your hair is the same colour as mine"

"yeah. Maybe we were meant to meet" the boy giggled.

"I'm kaito owada"

"I'm kokichi tanaka. Wanna play?"

"sure let's play spaceman"

"ok"

The boys ran off playing spaceman. I turned to Kirumi and petted her head "you know honey that little boy seems shy just like you" I pointed to the long haired boy "why don't you go say hi"

She nodded and timidity walked up to him "I'm Kirumi. Would you like to play"

"gonta would like that" gonta smiled excitedly.

He took Kirumi by the hand, making her smile slightly. I smiled to myself. It's nice to see Kirumi making fri-

"kids!" a pink haired man ran up and scooped kokichi up into his arms with a gothic looking man close behind him "guy you can't run off without telling mommy or daddy. You really scared us"

"sorry mommy" the kids muttered.

"oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were looking for them " I said apologetically. "my names kiyotaka owada but please just call me taka! This is my children Kirumi, tenko and kaito!"

"hi your sons funny" kaito giggled.

"Well my names kazuichi tanaka it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm glad to see that kokichi, gonta and miu has a friend to play with!" he grinned with surprisingly sharp teeth.

"I feel exactly the same way" I grinned. I like kazuichi. He seems like a good guy. Mondo also seems to be getting along well with his husband gundam. They seem to be talking about dogs. I think we're all going to get along just fine.