The Talk

Gundams pov

"settle down children" I said in a serious tone "your mother has informed me that you three are going through puberty so I'm going to teach you about the birds and the bees" I said to my three adorable children.

Their becoming teenagers now so like a godlike father I am I'm going to give them the talk so they know how the world works.

"what are the birds and the bees?" kokichi asked.

"I think he's talking about sex" miu said.

"miu! Don't talk so dirty!" gonta yelled turning red.

"Well he is right. The birds and the bees is just a nicer way of saying sex" I explained "you see-"

"I'm going to stop you right there papa" kokichi said pulling his hand out in a stop motion "we already know all this"

"you do!" I said in disbelief. Where on earth would they have gotten that information from?

"yeah uncle nagito told us weeks ago" miu explained.

"he even gave us books" gonta grinned.

"how dare kakashi try and currupt my innocent, youthful children" I said tightening my fists in anger "that's it! I'm going to burn him in the fires of panamonian!"

"that doesn't seem very productive" miu muttered.

"stay here children! I must exchange blows with that demented creature once again" the kids simply shrugged and I marched out of the door.