Christmas Decorations

Kazuichis pov

"come on darlings you can't expect mommy and daddy to put up these decorations by ourselves" I scolded the kids who were lazing about.

"coming mommy" they yelled as they grabbed bobbles for the Christmas tree.

It's December 1st and gundams finally letting me put up the Christmas decorations. I'm pretty excited about it. I mean I never really got to celebrate Christmas since my family was broke so I love experiencing Christmas with my family.

"I want to put the angle on the Christmas tree!" kokichi whined.

"no way shortie it's my turn" miu fought with him.

"gonta wants a turn!" gonta yelled.

"nonsense children. You should be wanting a mighty demon on the tree of festivity. Not some pafetic angel" gundam rambled on as usual.

I rolled my eyes, snatched the angel out of the kids hands and placed the angel on the tree.

"mommy!!" the kids whined.

"don't you mommy me!" I folded my arms "I did most of the work so I get to put the angle on the tree!"

"that was truly a selfish act my dear. I'm so proud of you!" gundam pulled me into a hug and stared into my eyes.

"eww gross their going to kiss" miu yelled in disgust.

I giggled and pulled him into a kiss, making the kids gag. Ah let them gag! I love my hubby and I'm not going to let my kids put me off him!