The Lost chapter

I will not have the time nor energy to write a full on story arc about the lost chapter, so instead I will provide a synopsis of what happens instead.

I imagine that "The Lost Chapter" is an alternate darker timeline, of what would happen if the gods also died after Fresh's initial imprisonment. Only the thirds of the Tree of Life remain, although Trinity has long died. The only place in Paradise that could house life was a massive cave system, at the very bottom of which Fresh is trapped in a small orb. The thirds are at least somewhat sentient, however, because slowly throughout the course of many years, life starts to bloom in the dark caverns. However, the only life forms that are flourishing are very small ones, only birds and spiders. Additionally, Fresh's concentrated hatred managed to manifest as crystals imbued with power in the cavern. Thus, slowly and slowly, he grows more powerful.

The Tree of Life realised that it was in danger, and that Fresh will soon emerge and destroy everything. It has no choice, so it is desperate. So what it does, is that it summons Tetra and Trist from the canon PL timeline to help out. Does the Tree of Life have inter-dimensional superpowers? Probably, probably not. Tetra wouldn't put it above their mother, she's mysterious and powerful enough as she is.

A few nights before, Tetra had a dream. It was vague and filled with senseless imagery, but only one piece of information came out of it which was clear enough for them to interpret. A message, similar to the voice of Trinity but not quite: "Combine the thirds and a portal will appear. After that, Paradise will be restored."

So, Tetra and Trist wake up and they are in the bottom of a cave. They at first think it's a weird dream, but soon realised it wasn't. Nervous, they both explore, keeping the advice from the dream in mind. Trist, being scared of spiders, freaked out when he saw one, and accidentally stepped on it. At first both were like "Oh. It's just a spider, don't worry.", but then a long string of spider silk descends from the ceiling up above, wraps itself around Trist's leg, and straight up YOINKS him up into the air, the poor man screaming all the way up until he falls silent. Tetra freaks the fuck out, and goes after him.

It's around this time when they spot a small cat-like figure scuttling about in the shadows. Upon closer inspection, they realise it's a weird half-human half-spider creature, looking up at them with big round eyes. They spot a little Cyan birthmark somewhere on its back, but before they could do anything it scuttles away.

This little thing is "Little Miss". I put that name in speech marks, because it does not speak English. Nor Latin. Nor any human language, so it doesn't have a proper name that humans can pronounce, and that's merely what Tetra called it. It's a tiny half-human half-spider, and the closest thing to a "guardian" that this timeline has. It's sapient, but still relatively weak compared to Tetra. It's the strongest and most intelligent life form that the Tree of Life has managed to create so far, in its limited capacity.

Nonetheless, Tetra presses on, finds some birds which help them (do they recognise them as part of the Tree of Life? Is that why they're helping?), and they eventually reach Trist

Nonetheless, Tetra presses on, finds some birds which help them (do they recognise them as part of the Tree of Life? Is that why they're helping?), and they eventually reach Trist. He's bound in spider silk, unconscious, frothing at the mouth. At first Tetra thinks that he's dead, but then it turns out that he just fainted. He was going to be turned into dinner, however, so they quickly get him out of his sticky situation (haha).