It's Over?

Hill near the Ocean, 1715 Hours

The much larger shape smiled as he giggled quietly to himself.

Trist

Trist.

A sweet childhood friend who Tetra would rather die than to see being hurt again. He was two years older than Tetra, and graduated two years prior. Currently he was a com artist saving up for college, whose talent was worth millions of dollars. The non-verbal male was huge when compared to Tetra, at six foot four, more than an entire foot larger than them. His body was large and ample, with a lot of flesh on his bones - especially when compared to Tetra's small, thin, stick-like frame. He would be considered overweight, but who the hell cares, that just means that he's a great hugger.

His fashion sense was... Interesting to say the least...

Tetra knew exactly when Trist first discovered his love for Steampunk, it was when he was Twelve and found the subculture online. Ever since then he tried to replicate it, but due to being both an orphan and poor, he was saddened to know that there wasn't much he could do. But things were looking a little bit better for him right now, currently the 20-year-old was wearing a simple blue shirt with a massive gear print in the corners, as well as black dress pants and a pair of leather boots. Like Pi, he wore a pair of suspenders, although this time they were over his shoulders and in use. Perched upon his curly mess of Periwinkle hair was a pair of victorian style Steampunk goggles he bought online, made out of metal and glass, right lens having a magnifying monocle attached. It was simple due to his budget, but effective nonetheless.

"Did you follow me here?"

Trist smiled and nodded. The design on his headphones was a light blue square with two triangles perched on top of it, somewhat similar to Tetra's own design. Tetra let a smile tug at their lips as they nodded back. "Care to join me?"

The larger boy sat next to them, staring at the landscape before the two. As summer was rapidly approaching, the sun was inching much slower than usual towards the horizon, still high up in the sky despite the late afternoon. The golden ball smiled down at everyone as the clouds hugged closely at its shape. Trist looked at Tetra with a tilted head and a sincere, concerned look on his face. Trist almost never talked, so Tetra leaned how to read him through his body language and behaviours.

'Had a weird dream. I just want to go out somewhere to clear my mind, y'know? I kinda wanna go exploring. Probably that massive mountain over there, it's really cool, don't you think?' Tetra pointed a finger at the massive sculpture of rock across a blue sea. Trist looked at it, examining the jagged, uneven grey edges of the rocks. He nodded in understanding, before standing up. Tetra looked at him confused, until Trist pointed to the series of intimidatingly huge barbed rocks with a smile on his face. Instantly Tetra's eyes widened, knowing what he was trying to say.