8. Tastes like pineapple (NSFW)

We ate out on the balcony. I had hardly noticed how hungry I was until Ash opened the pizza carton and the glorious smell hit me like a hammer in my gut. We had divided the pizza between us because Ash apparently had some form of utter aversion against mushrooms, and I loved it. He on the other hand insisted that pineapple was the best topping ever and had ordered an extra helping on his part of the pizza. I had remarked that it should be illegal, but he didn't budge until I had tasted it. It had still been as gross as ever, but Ash was satisfied that I at least tried it.

When the pizza was gone, we just sat three in the warm breeze of the evening and looked up at the darkening sky. Ash lit a cigarette and sat with his eyes closed, slowly blowing smoke rings. That simple image of him made my insides tingle. He could do just literally anything and make it look good. What was up with me?

"Where do you live?" I heard him mumble.

I let my eyes scan the rooftops and realized that you could see my house from here, even if it was on the other side of town. I arose from my chair and went up to the railing and pointed.

"The red houses over there," I said.

He got up and stood close to me, arms resting on the railing and looked in the direction I was pointing. Humming, he put out the cigarette against the metal on the railing and threw the bud over the edge.

"Where would you rather be right now? At home in your safe place or on a balcony with me, not knowing anything about what's going on?"

He faced me with a smirk and cocked his head. That smile just made me crazy. I boldly grabbed the scruff of his neck and pulled him close to me.

"What the hell do you think?" I mumbled and planted a tentative kiss on his lips.

"Mmm..." he purred and answered the kiss, pressing his tongue in between my lips and closed his arms around me.

I simply couldn't have enough of him, even the faint taste of pineapple was delicious when I felt it in his kiss and I wanted more. I had no idea when this was going to end, I wanted to relish in it, memorize the feeling, his arms around me, his tongue wrestling mine. He was getting harder against my groin and that just made my own desire even higher, and I grabbed his ass to feel him closer. Ash ended the kiss and took my hand.

"Come here," he said, his voice husky and pulled me inside the apartment again. "We don't wanna give the neighbors a show."

That hadn't even crossed my mind. I was so riled up that any logical thinking was long gone by now and I pinned Ash against the wall and kissed him roughly, my hands moving feverishly over his chest, and I could feel his muscles tense as I slid my fingers over his nipples. I wanted to taste him. Feel his skin under my tongue.

"Mmh..." he sighed deeply when my lips descended on his left nipple with my mouth, and I marveled at the feeling that I could make him sound like that.

It egged me on even more and I nibbled it softly and pinched his other nipple, feeling it harden under my fingertips as I grinded his erection with mine. He groaned out loud.

"Aah... y-you're on dangerous g-ground, Jamie..." he breathed but that only made me braver, I was apparently doing something right, and I pulled at his jeans and unbuttoned them.

When I could feel the heavy hardness of his cock in my hand, shivers ran down my spine. I was the one responsible for getting him this hard, just by touching him. I couldn't comprehend it. Slowly I started to stroke him, feeling the smooth skin move in my hand and I looked into his eyes. That blue gaze was teeming with lust, and he bared his teeth in pleasure. Then something gleamed in his eyes, and he put both his hands on my shoulders and started pressing me downward.