18. Gratitude (NSFW)

**WARNING**

This chapter contains knife play, blood play, some breath play, bondage

–––––––--

Out of breath I did as he said, kneeling with my tied hands resting on the railing at the head of the bed. My legs where trembling under me now and my erection screamed to be touched so much that I thought I would shatter. Ash got up in the bed and at first it looked like he was about to untie me, but he just adjusted the ropes, making me tied to the railing instead. I whimpered as he let his finger graze the head of my aching cock.

"Ash, please..." I begged desperately.

He met my pleading eyes and smiled that devious smile and shook his head. He dug inside his jeans that where on the bed and then threw them on the floor. Then he leaned in close to me and held up his hand in front of my face. With a sharp snap a knife blade materialized. A stiletto. I stopped breathing completely in shock.

Oh god. Oh, my fucking god.

The sharp blade reflected in his eyes as he cocked his head and watched me closely.

"This is the second surprise," he smiled darkly. "Do you trust me?"

The automatic fear in me was just as huge as the immediate excitement. I was both sure and not sure at all. No experience in my life could measure up to this and I didn't know if I dared to take the leap. I looked at the gleaming metal blade. Felt the rush inside me all the way to my toes. I nodded. I couldn't even form the words.

"Hm... that makes me very happy," he mumbled, his voice cloudy. "You know why?"

Slowly he glided the tip along my jawline. The reaction to it came from so deep inside that the whole world swayed.

"Why...?" I whispered as the tip landed on my cheek.

"Because I like this."

Gradually the knife moved until the edge was under my chin and carefully he pressed it upwards, making me tilt my head to him. The gesture was simple, but it caused such a complete emotional chaos in my mind. Total exposure, desire, fear, safety. He licked my parted lips lightly and the pleasure was so intense that I let out a long moan.

Ash lifted the knife from my chin and held it up in front of me again, his sapphire eyes burrowing into me. There was such a deep danger in them that I just wanted to drown myself in. He continued moving the blade along my upper arm and I could hear his breathing getting heavier. The tip never pierced the skin, Ash held it exactly right, just at the edge of pain, but suddenly I wanted more. I wanted to feel it when it went further. Wanted to feel the pain. I turned my head to him.

"Go... deeper."

His eyes went dead serious.

"Are you sure?"

I just nodded. I watched him close his eyes for a brief second and exhale unsteadily, then he looked straight at me again and caressed my arm.

"You wanna watch when I do it?"

"Yeah..."

Then he started to drag the knife downward from my shoulder. The pressure wasn't much at the start, but became more prominent the further down he got and when he reached the middle of my upper arm, I felt the sharp pain as the blade broke through the skin. The dark red blood slowly seeped from the wound and a droplet started to glide down my arm. I inhaled deeply at the sensation, the feeling of the knife, the sight of the blood, this whole fucking situation. If he touched me now, I would cum in seconds. The realization was instant. I met his eyes and he barely looked human anymore. His eyes were glazed over and lips slightly parted.