31. Distraction (NSFW-ish)

We had fallen asleep in the bed, and I awoke to the feeling of something wet under me. The ice cubes had melted and now the towel was damp and sticky under my back and I pulled it loose and threw it on the floor. It looked like Ash had gotten up sometime during the night and undressed, because he was sprawled out on his back next to me, naked and asleep. Carefully I turned to the side so I could get a better look at him. He had his one arm above his head and a strand of his black hair was entwined around his pinky. A bright ray of sunlight that had escaped the curtains was dancing on his naked chest and the cover was down at his hips. He looked strangely innocent.

That guy was actually my boyfriend. I let the word swirl around in my mouth. That guy was my boyfriend and had whipped me to near ecstasy last night. Both these facts were crazy in and of themselves and I smiled to myself. If people only knew. But the word tasted awesome. I brutally shoved aside the immediate thought of how much it would hurt if it ended. Even if I wanted to know what the future held, I didn't want to be in that headspace now. Right now, I only wanted to enjoy the day and nothing else.

I rested my eyes on Ash's chest that slowly heaved with his breaths. The cover had a telling bulge beneath his hips and the sight made my insides buzz to life. He was having morning wood and he wasn't even awake yet. I simply couldn't resist it. Gingerly I traced two fingers along the bulge and studied his face intently to see if he reacted, but the only thing moving were his eyelids, like he was dreaming. I let my hand slide under the cover. He was warm and a little sweaty and when I touched the soft skin around his spectacularly hard cock a shiver ran through me. Why was morning wood always the hardest ones?

When I started to rub him, he made a sound between a sigh and a whimper, and I just loved it. I wanted to hear him more. I glided my fingers over the head of his cock, letting the pre-cum spread to make my movements slicker.

"Mmh..." Ash moaned and started to squirm.

Would I be able to jack him off completely without him waking up? Would I be able to, without touching myself? That was the big question. I felt the throbbing of my pulse in my own erection and couldn't help grinding lightly against his thigh, feel the heat from his skin.

"Mm, Jamie..."

He uttered my name in a groan and suddenly he opened his eyes and looked at me, turned to his side and pulled me into a deep kiss. He took my cock in a steady grip and I gasped.

"Come closer," he whispered, breathing heavily and grabbed my waist.

We touched each other in silence, the only sounds being our breaths that got heavier and more erratic. Ash gaze never wavered once from me, it was sincere, heated and it was impossible to look away. He felt so incredibly close in more than one way. We were close in mind. And when he was nearing his climax, he sucked in my lower lip in his mouth and his fingers dug deep into my waist. He was so beautiful that I couldn't contain my own orgasm and I came seconds after him. Ash pulled me in closer and kissed me softly.

"Good morning," I mumbled smiling at him and stroked my hand down his back.

"It certainly is," he smiled back.

"Ready to meet my relatives today?"

Ash laughed.

"Of course. I intend to charm them so much that they never knew what hit them. How's your backside?"

I hadn't even reflected on that. I had slept like a log and never felt any pain, so maybe it wasn't that bad? I reached down and touched the skin on my ass and flinched. The skin was on fire and prickly. Well, it was tender alright.

"Its... sore," I confessed and saw his grin getting interested.

"Stand up, I wanna see," he said in an eager voice, and he almost looked proud of himself.