11. I like that you like it (NSFW)

He spun me around and kissed me intensely as he pushed me backwards towards the bedroom. When we arrived, he placed my hands on the railing of the bed, my legs spread slightly apart. A tiny sliver of doubt started to gnaw in my head as I watched him stand there behind me. He let his palms caress my back.

"Relax," he said in a soft voice and reached for something on a nearby dresser.

I closed my eyes and breathed. Felt the arousal rush through me as he started to stroke my cock again. Something cool and wet slid down the crack of my ass and I didn't understand what it was at first, until he slowly started to massage his fingers in between my butt cheeks. Lube. It was lube. My nerves started to act up again but was stunted as his fingers pressed that spot again and I gasped. His other finger circled my hole, and the sensation sent an unexpected jolt of pleasure through my body. Then he slid the tip of his finger inside me.

It was unfamiliar, tight, but not as unpleasant as I had imagined. The combination of him jerking me off made it almost pleasant. He went further in, stretched me gradually and the tension got bigger as he moved his finger in and out in deliberate motions.

"How does it feel...?" he murmured, his voice veiled, and I gathered that this was making him aroused too.

"Good," I said truthfully.

"Then you'll get two fingers."

Now it wasn't pleasant anymore, it was straining and started to get painful, I squirmed and cursed under my breath. But I wanted this, I didn't want to back out now. Slowly I got used to the feeling of his fingers and the pain subsided somewhat, but then he made them curl inside me. I jerked at the sudden sensation, he pressed on something inside me and pleasure just flooded me. What the hell was he doing?

"Ooh, fuuck..." I cursed and pressed myself against his fingers.

"Now you get three," he purred and suddenly it felt like I was totally filled up.

I groaned loudly, the pain and the pleasure were equally big and moved inside me like two predators. He pushed and stretched, opened me up and I clutched the railing. Finally, he pulled his fingers out and grabbed my face and kissed me roughly.

"Lay down on your back on the bed."

I did as Ash instructed and crawled somewhat wobbly onto the bed and watched him as he stood at the foot of it. He looked back at me with a carnal smile and yanked his shirt off. My eyes were immediately drawn to his abs like a magnet, to his hip bones, his strong arms. He kicked off his jeans and locked his gaze on me as he gave his hard cock a couple of strokes, putting on a condom. Then he got up in the bed, spread my knees and placed one of my legs on his shoulder, making my hips angle up at him. His cock rested against my groin and I could feel the warm weight of it. He grabbed it and looked at me.

"Exhale now," he whispered, and his tip massaged my hole.

I slowly exhaled and felt the force as he pressed his tip inside me. This was more than three fingers. This was something completely different. He paused for a bit, letting me get used to his size, but then he continued to push himself inside me until I thought I was going to rip apart. I had stopped breathing by the pure shock of his size, it was like every inch of me was filled with him. My head was spinning.

"Shit, I don't think–" I groaned, but he cut me off with a finger on my mouth.

"It'll get better soon, I promise you. But breathe, baby. I'm gonna start moving now."

He hugged my leg that was draped over his shoulder and slowly slid almost all the way out, just to push himself inside again and every nerve in my body sprang to life. The pain surged and I gasped between clenched teeth. Then he grabbed my cock in his other hand and started to stroke me, at the same time making his thrusts steady. The pain suddenly mingled with pleasure, and I clutched the bed sheets at the dizzying feeling. My body was adjusting to him, the agony was starting to make way for pure bliss, and I moaned. The friction in me, his cock punding inside me again and again, this feeling was so new and astonishing that I couldn't believe it.