29. He said it first

On the way home I popped by the grocery store and bunkered up with food. If Ash said yes to my proposal to live with me for a while, I didn't want to force my own weird eating habits onto him, I had to have food available at home. It was a odd feeling to walk among the shelves and shopping for someone else than myself. I found myself picking between several kinds of cereals, going for the luxury brand of jam, and buying more sandwich toppings than I had ever had at home.

He would have everything he needed, I wanted to make sure of that. I wanted him to thrive when he was at my place. Even thinking that was new to me. I had never bothered myself with whether or not people liked it at my home, the only thing that mattered to me was when they would leave.

Ash called me at ten that night and I dug my heels down.

"How is it with–," he started.

"No, you can't come over," I cut off, realizing too late that he didn't even finish his sentence.

"Ok, ok, I know," he chortled. "Nice to see you on your toes. But I was just wondering how we're gonna get to the lake house tomorrow?"

I sighed in relief.

"Zoey picks us up in her car at four tomorrow after work," I said. "How is the packing going?"

"Better than I expected, really," he answered, and I heard a metallic rustle. "I found the keys to my handcuffs."

"Oh, that's... great," I hiccupped.

He made a low, humming sound into the phone that went straight down between my legs.

"Want me to bring them tomorrow...?" he said with a purr and the rustling kept sounding in the background.

It was like I could see him in front of me, how he sat there smiling, playing with the cuffs in his one hand and holding up the phone with the other. In my vision he was bare-chested, his jeans were unbuttoned half way down and he let the cuffs glide over his crotch. Damn, he wasn't even here and still he affected me so much my heart pounded in my ears.

"I... don't know," I breathed. "Is that such a good idea?"

"I could chain you to the bed and suck you off," he mumbled hoarsely, and I shut my eyes. "Make you beg for release. Take your cock so deep that you wouldn't have any words left, you would just squirm beneath me until I finally let you cum in my mouth."

"Damn it, Ash! I know what you're up to but no, you can't come over," I groaned in dismay and pulled at my sweatpants so that they wouldn't chafe my newly awakened dick.

"It was worth a try," he said, and I could hear the smirk in his voice. "But God help you if you jack off by yourself tonight. I want you teeming tomorrow, you understand?"

That could prove difficult. But the new image I had of cat ears and handcuffs made the decision easy.

"I promise," I said. "See you tomorrow."

"I bring the chains and you bring the balls," he chuckled.

I was standing in the lobby of the office building waiting for Ash when worry set it. The day had gone by fine up to this moment, I had been so busy with work that I didn't have time to think about the weekend and it was only now when I stood there doing nothing that my mind started to wander. If my family asked who Ash was, what would I tell them? Had my mom already told them about Ash? Should I say he was just a friend, or should I just be up-front with it and risk getting all sorts of reactions and questions?

The content of my bag didn't make things any easier either. I had placed my purchase at the very bottom of the bag, so if someone were to open it, they at least wouldn't be met by cat ears first thing. The courage to actually put the stuff on had faltered somewhat and I had started to debate with myself if I should really do it. Maybe it was better to just present him with the key. At the same time, I wanted to surprise him. I wanted to see his face when he saw me.