24. Nothing excessive (NSFW)

I had to send a text to Ash, as I wouldn't have time to go down to the cafeteria before heading home. I explained the situation with the party and my mother's visit and that I didn't know if or when I would make it to his apartment that night. My mother's visits tended to drag out because she always found stuff to fix at my place and I never had the heart to tell her not to. The answer from Ash came fast.

"No worries, come over if you can. I need to start packing anyway and you'll just be a distraction. ;) "

I smiled and put the phone in my pocket, but then it buzzed again.

"What time are you leaving for home?"

Apprehensively I answered and asked why he wanted to know.

"Just want to say goodbye if I don't see you tonight."

That would have sounded perfectly innocent if it had come from anyone other than Ash. But now he was the one who wrote it, and I got both nervous and excited and had a hard time concentrating on the work I still had to do for a couple of hours. He wouldn't be in the condition to do anything spectacular anyway, he was hung-over. Right? In any case we had already made a scene and it would be extra thoughtless to add to that. He wouldn't be that careless.

The office started to empty as I heard the clinking of cups from further down the hall. Carefully I peeked over the wall and got a glimpse of Ash walking among the cubicles, gathering dishes. The few employees still at their desks greeted him and he nodded back at them. So, this was his plan, to come up here and say goodbye in person. That was almost cute. When he came up to my desk he beamed at me, and I smiled back. He picked up the cup on my desk and balanced it on the little tower of cups in his hand. A note fell in front of me. I flinched.

"Go to the bathroom at the end of your corridor."

Well shit. What the hell was I thinking? That he would be all cute, say goodbye and leave? No. This was Ash. But this was too public, anyone could notice. I stared at him and shook my head discreetly but intensely. He held up another note and grinned wickedly at me.

"Or I will just go down on my knees under your desk and give you a blowjob right here and now."

As if to demonstrate, he put down the tower of cups on my desk and started to slowly lower himself down. Then I shot out of my chair and hurtled down the corridor towards the bathroom. He was out of his mind. But if I had to choose, the bathrooms were out of the way and probably empty at this hour. Hopefully. I started to wash my hands just to have something to do, all the while the tension heightened in me over what he might do. A minute or so later the door swung open, and Ash entered. He gestured at the doors to the stalls and looked questioningly at me.

"It's just us," I answered nervously.

"Good," he mumbled and grabbed a hold of my t-shirt.

He kicked the door open to the stall at the end of the bathroom and quickly pulled me inside and locked it. Then he pressed me face first to the wall with his whole body and I sent a prayer of gratitude to the architect who had designed the stalls without open spaces at the floor or ceiling. Ash licked my neck as his hands wandered over my hips, down to my crotch. I tried as best as I could to keep my breathing under control.

"Nothing... excessive..." I whispered, worried.

"You be careful now, or I'll take your plea as a challenge," Ash said in a low voice and I could hear his smile. "Stay still."

He rubbed himself against my butt, as if to tease me and I grasped at his hips just to feel him, but he grabbed my wrists and locked them behind my back. His other hand went up under my t-shirt. He pinched my nipple so hard that I had to bite my lip not to groan out loud, and I stomped my feet on the floor.