49. Blame it on tequila (NSFW)

**WARNING**

This chapter contains knife play, edging

––––––––

I opened my mouth to say something, but before the words left my mouth Simon had turned me around again and kissed me. His kiss was different from when Ash kissed me, it was more tentative, almost thoughtful yet still intense. Ash's hands glided down my back and I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he caressed his lips across the skin right below my ear. Shivers ran down my spine and the craving that had never really ended just heightened. I grasped the hair on Ash's neck and ran my fingers through it.

With a muffled groan Simon ended the kiss and let two fingers slide in between my lips again, his eyes brimming with pure lust.

"God, you look so tempting like this..." he mumbled.

"On your knees," Ash directed with a honey-laced voice, and I could feel his smile against my earlobe.

I couldn't resist him when he had that voice. Just the thought of him commanding me to my knees in front of another man was so enticing. Why did I even like it? But I did and I couldn't deny it. It was complete and utter trust, from both of us. I fell to my knees in front of Simon and I felt Ash dig his fingers into my hair. Simon gave Ash an enquiring look, as to ensure that this really was ok and then he unbuttoned his jeans and revealed his gorgeously hard cock right in front of my face.

"Show Simon how good you are with your mouth, kitten," Ash smiled and let go of my hair. "Give me your hands."

He held out his hands to me and I grabbed them as I leaned forward and licked around the head on Simon's cock. He almost seemed hesitant, like he couldn't really believe this was happening.

"Come closer," I urged, giving him a reassuring look. "You want me to just lick the top or suck you off for real?"

"Christ, you're dirty," Simon breathed, freed from his paralysis and came so close that I could close my lips around his arousal.

The feeling of Simon's cock in my mouth was like nothing I had ever felt before. I could hear the sounds of pleasure coming from him, the smooth hardness of his erection grazing the upper wall of my mouth and Ash's firm grip on my hands. To be able to get two people that hard for me, to want me that much, was such a power trip. And yet I knew with all my heart who I belonged to. Whom I obeyed.

Simon had lost every ounce of hesitation now, he grabbed my hair and started to direct the pace himself and I reveled in the feeling of him taking command over me at the same time as Ash still held my hands, it made my body buzz to life and my cock started twitching with need.

"The view is fucking stunning from here," I heard Ash murmur, his voice husky with lust. "Simon, I wanna see you mouth-fuck him."

Simon let go of my hair and Ash grabbed it again. I got a wide-eyed look from Simon, and I didn't evade his gaze as he pushed himself hard inside my mouth. The sheer exposure of this position made me shake with desire as his thrusts became deep and decisive, and Ash dug his fingers into my hair to parry his moves. I was pinned between them, and my only option was to submit and that made me horny beyond words.

Finally, Ash pulled me up by my hair and made me face him. Tears and spit ran down my cheeks and he glided his thumb along my chin and kissed me slowly, as Simon trailed his hands over my hips, my chest and pinched my nipples hard. I moaned into Ash's mouth when the pain morphed into pleasure.

"Such a good boy," Ash praised and pressed his knee in between my legs, rubbing my newly awakened erection. "Isn't he a good boy, Simon?"

"Mmh... very good," Simon agreed and grinded his cock against my ass. "I think we should make him cum again..."