Chapter 86: Return to the Palace

Tang Shishi's stomach had been uncomfortable, and then she was being harassed to take in a concubine. She was so annoyed that she suddenly went black and fainted.

Before Tang Shishi fainted, she vaguely heard Du Juan busy asking people to invite Prince Jing. From the side came a familiar cold saying: "Since the princess has fainted, then I should call the imperial physician and ask the prince to do what?"

"The princess has fainted, how can you not notify the prince of such a serious matter?"

"Ignorant maidservant, the prince is in his official duties, how can you disturb the prince with this little matter? It's useless if you go, the prince won't come back, you will only make trouble for your master. It's better call her an imperial doctor."

"Don't quarrel, come here, take my card, and go to the imperial doctor."

The last impression of Tang Shishi stayed in Lu Yufei's voice. It seems that Lu Yufei sent someone to find an imperial physician, and Tang Shishi was put on a soft pillow. Her mind was ups and downs, she wanted to wake up but couldn't. She felt noise in her ears, and it seemed that someone was walking around in her ears. It was very annoying. In the end, all the voices suddenly stopped, and a steady and powerful footstep came straight towards her.

After Tang Shishi fainted, the beauties were clamoring and could not come up with an idea for a long time. Some advocate to call the doctor, some advocate not to act rashly, and others advocate feeding soothing tea to Tang Shishi. They didn't agree, but no one wanted to go to Zhao Chengjun.

Prince Jing is busy, how can he care about this little thing? While they were arguing, there was loud and powerful footsteps outside, which quickly approached the main room. They were startled, and when they turned their heads, they saw Zhao Chengjun walking from the corridor with a calm face.

The beauties froze for a moment and hurriedly saluted, but Zhao Chengjun didn't even look at them, and quickly walked past them, as if there were no such people at all.

The beauties were stunned. Prince Jing didn't even notice them, let alone acknowledge them. Prince Jing actually came back, and as soon as he entered the door he went straight to the inner room, and ignored everyone else.

The women were surprised. At this time, the servants behind Prince Jing followed, Liu Ji ran out of breath, panting and saying: "Everyone, get up quickly, the prince is in a bad mood, don't make trouble here."

It didn't stop there. Behind Liu Ji, Zhao Zixun and Feng Momo also walked in. Lu Yufei was shocked when she saw Zhao Zixun: "Shizi, why are you here?"

When Zhao Zixun saw Lu Yufei there, he subconsciously wanted to frown. He noticed Zhou Shunhua who was not far away, and then reluctantly resisted, and asked, "I heard that the princess fainted, what's the matter?"

"I don't know." Lu Yufei said, "But i have already called the Imperial Doctor and he will be here soon."

At the end of Lu Yufei's speech, her tone couldn't help lowering, and he felt that this was an excuse. In fact, he really didn't blame Lu Yufei. Lu Yufei did ask the imperial doctor immediately, but who knew that Prince Jing would come sooner than the imperial doctor?

When the Imperial Doctor came, he entered the door, and was out of breath, panting and saying: "Greetings Wangye, Shizi..."

"Don't waste time." Zhao Chengjun said with a cold face and without waiting for the Doctor to finish, he said solemnly, "Come to her and check her pulse."

"I obey."

The imperial physician tremblingly stepped forward, pinched Tang Shishi's wrist and pressed for a while. He wanted to let go, but when he looked up and saw Zhao Chengjun's face, he stopped abruptly and took a few more consultations to make sure that no mistakes were made before he made a conclucion. He stepped back and said: "Replying to Wangye, the princess has a bad pregnancy because she was anxious and cold during the beginning of her term. Even if she is well-conditioned later, she will still be much weaker than a normal pregnant woman. The princess was already weak. I suspect that she was anxious before she fainted."