Extra IV: Tang Shishi's Previous Life Part 2

Tang Shishi did not expect that she would see Jing Wang, Zhao Chengjun. It was just that he looked very young at the moment as if he was only twelve or thirteen.

Tang Shishi was shocked. In her lifetime, Jing Wang was completely unattainable in the prince’s mansion. While the few beauties suffered terribly among them, no one dared to provoke Jing Wang.

Tang Shishi did not even dare to look directly at Jing Wang’s face. She and Jing Wang met only a few times, all at the family banquet. Later, Jing Wang became busier and busier and could not be seen at all after the war.

Tang Shishi could hardly remember when the last time she saw Jing Wang. She only remembered that it seemed on one winter, which was also New Year’s Eve, she was secretly plotted against by Zhou Shunhua and accidentally broke into the resting place of Jing Wang after being calculated by that shameless Feng Qian. Tang Shishi was too frightened to breathe. However, the unattainable Jing Wang looked very approachable and let her go back without punishing her. Knowing that her bracelet was broken, he also gave her a luminous pearls bracelet.

Tang Shishi liked that bracelet very much and wore it all the time. She wanted to find a chance to say thank you to Jing Wang, but she did not expect Jing Wang to become busier and busier later and never met Jing Wang by herself. Then Jing Wang died, and not long after, she died too.

The luminous pearls bracelet broke was on the ground and could never be found again.

There was no regret in Tang Shishi’s heart, but she had many unfulfilled wishes. Jing Wang was just one of the small ones, nothing more than just a thought. Tang Shishi did not expect that when her soul stranded in the Imperial Palace after her death, she saw the young Jing Wang.

Tang Shishi was instinctively afraid of Jing Wang, but she thought about it again that she was already dead and what was she afraid of? So, Tang Shishi increased her courage, floated in front of Jing Wang, and leaned closer to look at his face carefully.

She truly did not expect that when Jing Wang was young, he would be so fair and handsome?

Tang Shishi could not take her eyes off. Not knowing whether it was her illusion, she always felt that Jing Wang seemed to dodge backward.

Tang Shishi was not very clever when she was alive, and even more lazy to use her brain after her death. She felt that Jing Wang’s actions were a bit strange. However, she thought that since she was dead, why should she care about the living people? Thus, Tang Shishi happily put aside her doubts, found a comfortable place to sit, and looked at Zhao Chengjun while swaying her legs and propping up her chin.

It was really strange. One hour earlier, how could Tang Shishi dare to think that she would dare to stare at Jing Wang? The wonderful thing about life was that one would never know what would happen next.

The eunuch said a lot, but Tang Shishi did not listen, and Zhao Chengjun did not pay much attention. Zhao Chengjun was a little helpless. Did this female ghost just die? However, he seemed to have not heard of any death of an imperial concubine in the palace recently, and it was unlikely that she was without status based on her appearance.

Was she that woman who died in vain outside the palace? That should not be the case as there were barriers in the Imperial Palace and the blessing of the imperial energy. According to reason, the lonely ghosts outside could not float into the Imperial Palace.

Of course, none of these matters. What mattered was why she kept starring at him as if she knew him. Zhao Chengjun did not remember seeing this woman before, and the ghost was too vivid and clear this time.

Zhao Chengjun felt light when he was young. He could often see blurred dark shadows which were the same as a cloud of mist and could not see the specific facial features clearly. When he was seven years old, his psychic eyes closed, and could no longer see ghosts. However, the problem of not sleeping well when he was a child, has been persisted.