Chapter 118: I Can't

Another chapter edited at wee hours in the morning...

Tang Shishi stared at the kit, and her face gradually turned pale. Empress Dowager Yao said that this is a medicine to strengthen the body, but Tang Shishi knew that there was poison in it.

Tang Shishi's brain buzzed, as if it turned into a blank, and she couldn't feel the presence of her body. After a long time, Tang Shishi regained consciousness, smiled lightly, and said: "The prince has very strict control over food, clothing, shelter, and transportation. He does not drink things from unknown sources. I am afraid it is inappropriate to poison him."

The Empress Dowager looked at Tang Shishi's face, and said slowly: "He doesn't drink anything from outsiders, but if you give it to him personally, he wouldn't doubt it. Princess Jing, what do you think?"

"This Princess's position is humble and light, but the child has a place in Prince Jing's mansion. In fact, she is not important in Prince Jing's heart. I am afraid that there will be no chance for this princess."

Empress Dowager Yao smiled, but her eyes were not warm: "Oh really?"

Tang Shishi pursed her lips, knowing that she didn't need to look for excuses anymore. Empress Dowager Yao has began to doubt her.

Either take this bottle of medicine to continue to have the trust of the Empress Dowager, or refuse, and completely tear her relationship with the Empress Dowager.

Tang Shishi had long expected this day. She knew that she was not smart enough, she was not quick enough, and her acting skills were not enough. It was only a matter of time before the Empress Dowager doubted her. But Tang Shishi didn't expect that this day would come so quickly.

She has not fully established herself in Jing Mansion, and has not established her son as the Shizi. Tang Shishi originally thought that she could at least use Empress Dowager Yao to pull Zhao Zixun off his horse, and then battle with Empress Dowager Yao.

It's a pity that the sky does not fulfill wishes, and everything comes too early.

Tang Shishi didn't move, and Empress Dowager Yao was also waiting for her. Tang Shishi knew that she could not be silent for too long, so she had to respond immediately. Empress Dowager Yao wouldn't be so stupid to poison Zhao Chengjun. Anyway, Zhao Chengjun was going to die sooner or later. Even if she took the poison and gave it to Zhao Chengjun, it will not affect the final outcome. In this way, she can continue to enjoy the blessing of the Empress Dowager, and with the help of the Empress Dowager, she can change Zhao Zigao as the Prince.

All this is what she looks forward to most. Tang  Shishi knew that she should reach out now to take the bottle of medicine and be loyal to the Empress Dowager Yao. As long as she holds it, all her crises will be solved, and she can also help her son become the Prince.

But Tang Shishi didn't know why, but she couldn't move for a long time. Tang Shishi knelt for a while, then suddenly stood up, took a step back, and said with a trembling voice: "Empress Dowager..."

Tang Shisui didn't say the rest, but Empress Dowager Yao already knew her answer. Empress Dowager Yao threw the kit aside and said with a sneer: "Prince Jing and Princess Jing are really affectionate. You didn't even see what was inside, so you hurriedly refused. You are so affectionate for my good son."

Tang Shishi lowered her head and said nothing. She doesn't know if it is really poisonous, it is possible that Empress Dowager Yao cheated her, but what if it is true? A moment ago, he accompanied her to win lanterns and buy candied gourds. The sweetness of the syrup seemed to linger on the tip of hee tongue. How could Tang Shishi keep her face unchanged and add medicinal powder that she didn't know what it was to his tea. ?