Chapter 125: Die

The maids panicked and asked: "Wangfei, what should we do?"

What to do, Tang Shishi also wanted to know what to do, but she had no idea. Tang Shishi knows that she is the princess, the backbone of the entire mansion, so she must not show panic. Tang Shishi took a deep breath and said: "Call everyone so we can gather together, and don't allow anyone to run around. Guard the door carefully. If there is anything wrong, report to me immediately."

The death of an emperor is a national funeral, which meant the whole country had to observe mourning. They are part of the royal family, and therefore the rules will only be stricter. Theoretically, no one has to do anything until the emperor is reported dead, but the death bell has rang, and Tang Shishi didn't dare to be careless.

Tang Shishi was calm. The maids were infected by this calmness, and they too slowly calmed down: "Yes."

The maids ran to arrange the things Tang Shishi said. Tang Shishi returned to the side hall to see Zhao Zigao. The nanny is a folk woman, and doesn't understand what the bell means, but from the expressions of the people in the mansion, she realizes that something is not right.

It seems that something big has happened.

Especially when Tang Shishi went and turned back, the nanny panicked even more. The nanny held Zhao Zigao, and asked tremblingly: "Wangfei, why are the lights on? Is something wrong?"

Tang Shishi did not say anything. She looked down at Zhao Zigao. This kid cried loudly when it was quiet. When the bell is ringing outside, he fell asleep instead. Tang Shishi saw that Zhao Zigao had not been awakened by the bell, and she was relieved and said, "Give him to me. Tonight he will sleep with me."

Tang Shishi gave Zhao Zigao to the maid and said: "Let's go. It's wet outside. Don't let him wake up from the cold."

"Yes."

The maid carefully carried Zhao Zigao and carried him to the main room. It seems that the crying just now has exhausted all Zhao Zigao's strength, and this time such a big movement did not wake him up. After arriving at the main hall, the maids were busy making the bed, cooking the soup, and hurriedly changing the clothes of the little junwang.

After Tang Shishi changed his clothes, she sat on the bed and quietly watched her son's sleeping face. She was afraid that the light would wake up Zhao Zigao, so she asked the maid to remove the case lamp, leaving only a small hanging lamp. Tang Shishi didn't know what was going on outside, what Zhao Chengjun was going to do, or what the transfer of power will look like. She only knew that her son was asleep, and she was waiting for Zhao Chengjun to come back.

Regardless of life or death, regardless of success or failure, their family is together.

At this moment, Tang Shishi felt peaceful. She raised her head and looked at the deep night sky.  She was afraid that many people will not be able to sleep tonight.

In Cining Palace, Empress Dowager Yao did not sleep for long, when she was suddenly awakened by a rush of footsteps: "Empress Dowager, please wake up. The Emperor's condition has worsened!"

What? The Empress Dowager was suddenly awakened from a dream. She got up with her loose hair. Because of lack of sleep, her face was droopy: "What did you say?"

The imperial eunuch knelt on the icy ground of Cining Palace, burst into tears: "The Emperor's condition has worsened!"

When Empress Dowager Yao heard these words, her hand shook and she almost fell to the ground. The maids were frightened, and quickly helped her: "Empress Dowager..."

Empress Dowager Yao felt that her life was over at this moment. After a while, she woke up and regained her posture. Empress Dowager Yao ordered: "Help Aijia. Let's go to Qianqing Palace."