Chapter 126: After Sealing

Edited this at 12 am, a bit tired so they maybe some minor grammar mistakes.

Also ten more chapters remaining 😭 I can't beleive Zhao Chengjun and Tang Shishi's story is almost coming to an end.

Ren Yujun stayed inside her courtyard. Hearing that her maid came back, she quickly stood up and asked, "How's it going?"

The maid was also very panicked. She leaned into Ren Yujun's ear and whispered: "The gonggong who was reporting the funeral here was very kind to the princess. The gonggong also said that he will take the princess into the palace tomorrow."

Ren Yujun covered her heart and fell on her seat. After a long time, her heart was still beating.

Prince Jing actually... She thought that her life was over, but she never expected that there would be a day when mountains and rivers will be restored, and the willows will be bright.

If King Jing becomes the emperor, then the Shizi...isn't he the prince?

In another courtyard not far away, the lights remained unextinguished all night. Zhou Shunhua was stunned for a long time when she heard the message from Zhao Zixun.

Ths maid thought Zhou Shunhua was frightened. She stirred the medicinal porridge and put it to Zhou Shunhua's hand, saying: "Side Consort, don't be too scared. You haven't slept all night. Drink the medicinal porridge first."

A wry smile crossed Zhou Shunhua's lips. How could she be afraid, she was just too happy...

She can still have children, but Lu Yufei cannot, and with the support of the Duke'a house and the government, she could be named a princess.

Unfortunately, because of what happened she can't.

After Tang Shishi got the hint from the palace, her nervous heart was finally at ease, and only then did she feel sleepy. Tang Shishi knew that Zhao Chengjun became the emperor in the plot, but the time, place, and reasons were all wrong. Tang Shishi really didn't dare to hold too much confidence.

Now, she felt that she had suceeded. Tang Shishi went back to the inner room and drank a cup of soothing tea. After placing Zhao Zigao next to her, she fell asleep.

Seeing Tang Shishi was asleep, the maids did not dare to disturb, so they removed all the lamps in the courtyard, and even the light outside the courtyard was blocked with curtains, for fear of disturbing the princess's sleep. The main courtyard of the mansion was quiet all morning, Tang Shishi was immersed in her sleep, completely unaware of the ups and downs of the outside world.

Early this morning, Tang Mingzhe felt his eyelids jump right from the start. Suddenly there was a death bell in the middle of the night. He was awakened by the sound outside. He was reluctant to get up and remove all his decorations. Tang Mingzhe likes style, so the Tang Mansion was beautifully decorated, but it hall had to be removed.

Tang Mingzhe tossed all night but he had to get up at dawn to do a business deal. He hasn't slept long, yet he has to wake up. He cursed and changed his clothes while being served by Concubine Su.

Tang Mingzhe just got up, and his brain was still foggy. He saw the clothes in Concubine Su's hand, and said disgustedly: "Why do you bring this plain clothing? Go and get my golden brocade robe."

Concubine Su's warm voice reminded: "Laoye, you forgot, the emperor died last night, the whole country will be in mourning for a hundred days, and you can't wear gold."

Tang Mingzhe only rememered when Concubine Su reminded him, that yes, the emperor is dead. Tang Mingzhe frowned, stared at the clothes in front of him, and disgustingly said: "Forget it."