The beginning / 1

Bella lived in New York. After her parents died, she was adopted by the Williams family. Bella didn't remember her early life as a child, the only thing she remembered was a dark forest, nothing more than that. Bella however, kept her last name like Kingston, she hated the Williams family for how they treated her.

The Willaims family consisted of; James the father, Mary the mother, Ruby and Cassie the twins. They all treated Bella like garbage and as if she were a burden. Why did they adopt me then? She'd always think.

Bella was considered to be a maid and a cook, exactly like Cinderella. She hated her life but, where could she go? She had no relatives and no friends. She lived a life of isolation.

Most girls like Bella kill themselves, for they find no meaning in their life, but Bella had something. A light in the dark. She was a werewolf, and no one else knew this. Now, the peculiar thing is that well, she wasn't exactly a werewolf. She was in fact a werepanther. The rarest of her kind.

She hoped she would find her mate, and he would save her from the monstrosity of her life but like they say, sometimes it's better to keep the dark in the dark for, the light may be too blinding.

That was the exact lesson she needed to learn that sometimes, not everyone gets a happy ending.