The what / 3

Bella's POV

I'm their what?

I looked at them in confusion, again. "Yes dear, I know it's a lot to take in right now but I can't tell you here," The woman said. Suddenly, 4 guards came and went behind me. I looked behind myself to find the guards taking Ruby, Cassie, Mary and James.

If this wasn't a happy sight, I don't know what is.

The woman took my hand and led me towards a car. "Beta Xavier," a man bowed his head in front of my father. We all sat in and the car started to move. Beta Xavier, Beta? It couldn't be, could it? "I see you already know what werewolves are," the man asked. "Please, call me Xavier or dad, anything your fine with." I only nodded. "I'm Maire, or mum ofcourse!" the woman said with a bright smile.

I think I inherited my so-called-dad's seriousness however, I managed a smile.

Xavier or should I say dad nodded his head towards mum. "Your dad's the beta of the 'blood moon pack'. I'm his wife and you are our daughter. Xavier had a younger brother with a very jealous wife. Your dad's brother, James, envied his post as Beta even though he himself wasn't a werewolf. The night you were born in our house in the woods, he stole you from us and ran away along with his wife. I'm sorry we couldn't find you earlier, we tried really hard but he hid from us well."

This was a lot to take in

"So, your my mum and your my dad?" they both nodded "and I'm the daughter of the Beta?" and they both nodded again. "Now, have you shifted?" he asked me and I nodded. "It's good to know, we won't have to teach you how to shift into a werewolf" dad exclaimed happily. "I um... I can't shift into a werewolf. I'm not one." I said weirdly.

"You said you shifted?" mum asked and I replied "I did, just not into a wolf. I'm a panther shifter." Mum's jaw almost touched the floor and dad looked at me proudly. "Now that's nice knowing isn't it Maire? I'm excited to see who your mate is" he said.

OMG yes! This is perfect Bella! In a werewolf land, we can find our mate! You are 18 after all Cleo exclaimed.

I know, I know, I hope I'll find him soon.

I know you will, I just do she replied back.

"What about-" Dad cut me off "we'll have them hanged" he smiled as if he knew how they'd treated me.