Leaving / 14

Bella's POV

The next day, I was excited as hell. I'd be going with Alex, Luc, Kaden and James to the Crimson Moon pack. I double-checked if I had everything I could possibly need, after checking, I decided I'd complete any leftover assignments the college had offered me.

I waited patiently for 6:00 when I had to go outside the college.

I'd heard many things about Alex's pack and about him. He wasn't as he appeared, he was kind and sweet. I'd know really when we'd go to the pack. The fact that he was taking me as his partner, I feel awfully special along with Cleo for a reason I know not of.

I can't wait for if Ace is there at the ball. Just imagining it makes me smirk. I've changed a good amount since the last time he saw me, I'm stronger and healthier. Not frail and weak anymore.

I can't wait to see Nicole and see if she is Alex's or Ace's mate. If I had to choose, I would choose Alex judging by how kind he was to me. I wonder if I would have to shift in front of his pack, my secret of being a panther would no longer be a secret.

As much as I despise it, change is strange yet good for those who deserve it

The alarm on my phone goes off signalling the time is 5:50. Showtime. I take my bag and wear it across my shoulders and wear my boots. The only kinds of footwear I own.

I walk outside my dorm saying goodbye to Katherine. I hardly talk to her. I walk down the steps and reach outside the college just in front of the woods. These woods seem so familiar to me, the ones I see in my dreams.

A tap on my shoulder shakes me out of my imagination. Something inside me sparks. I turn around to see Alex smirking and he says "Good evening, packed?" and I nodded. He takes my hand and leads me to a car. Sparks again. He says "The passenger seat" and I nodded.

"You aren't talking much Bella, everything ok?" he says concerned and I smile. "Yeah it's just, you have a mate and all and is it really fine if I come to your pack?" I asked

He sighed and looked my way. "It's completely fine, I have suspected Nicole of cheating anyway," he says looking at the steering wheel. "Well, I won't tell you why but, today you might have a chance in finding if that's true," I say looking out of the window. He nods and continues to drive.

I hope he didn't think I meant bad.