Mate / 4

Bella's POV

The car comes to a halt and we all walk out. The guards hold James and his family and I look at him in disgust knowing what he's done. I start to walk towards a huge house which I'm guessing is the packhouse. Mum takes my hand in hers and we start to walk inside. The scent in here is fantastic! Must be a thing about pack houses. Everyone bows their head in respect except for 3 people.

One of them has a deadly aura coming from him. I'm guessing he's the alpha of the pack. He has dark black hair, shark cheekbones and a sharp jawline. Overall, a really attractive sight. The woman behind him has kind features who I'm guessing is his mother. The man behind him looks exactly like the alpha, I'm guessing he's the father.

"Ace Knight," The alpha says and I bow down and then shake his hand.

Mate! Mate! Mate! Cleo jumped

Him? I tilt my head to the side and look at him.

He grabs my hand and takes me to a room. I look at him in confusion. "Let's get this over with," he says looking at me up and down. "I need a Luna who is strong and not weak. Someone who can fight. I, Ace Knight, Alpha of the Blood Moon pack reject you as my mate" he says. His voice and face are cold and emotionless. I look at him in sadness and try to gulp the tears down.

"I accept your rejection Alpha Ace Knight." He nods and walks away leaving me there. A maid shows me to my room and I start to cry after she leaves.

What's wrong with me? Do I not look the part or am I not strong enough? It's not my fault the Williams would starve me to death at home and when I'm in my panther's form, I can take down 10 men altogether.

Cleo won't talk to me. She's sad about our mate rejecting us. The thing is, when Cleo's sad, she's stupid but, she's cunning as hell like me. Does he want to play? Fine, I'll play weak and fragile while my panther trains.

I smirk thinking to myself.

A/N: Don't hate me! There's gonna be a lot of character development!